The bus pulled in broken down.We waited in the terminal.

They said a mechanic would be here in 45-60 minutes. After two hours and no mechanic, I started inquiring about the refund they said I had to wait 2 hours for. No one can tell me how to get a refund and say to call customer service. Not only did customer service talk to me like I was an imbecile, but tells me I've been misinformed and the only way to get a refund is at the destination point, after I electronically file a complaint form.

All because their bus was broken. So after waiting the 2 hours and no mechanic showing up, I walked a block to get some food. I come back and the bus is gone. So I'm out that $22 and had to pay $50 for another bus that puts me in Chicago 3 hours after the job interview I was supposed to go to.

I will never recommend this service to anyone. I have never been so disregarded by a customer service of a company that wronged me.

I am out over $70 and running 5 hours behind schedule.I am deeply upset and disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Megabus. The most disappointing about bus service from Megabus was customer service, bus itsself and employees were rude Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Megabus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Megabus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments