Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Last week I book a trip from Nashville to Chattanooga leaving at 10:10am! I know the Megabus is always late so it wasn't unsual for them to come late!

Nashville had a marathon going on as well! 11:00 came and still no bus I called Megabus and the arrival time changed by 30mins! Another group of people was waiting for a bus heading to Chicago which was suppose to be there at 9:50am! Their bus finally came at 11:45!

Their bus driver said I should be close by but the marathon has them behind ! 12:30 came still no bus! I called Megabus and they tell us other bus came at 10:30am to another stop , Johnson st which doesn't exist in downtown Nashville! I couldn't believe my ears !

Over 30 people was standing out waiting! We never got a phone call email etc... then to top it all they didn't even give me my money back! They wanted to rebook me but never will I trust to ride this bus again!

Customer service was so disrespectful and unhelpful! Finally it comes out that the driver never came to the stop at all ! Not even to the made up street he claim to went to! But still got no money back for their *** up!

I hate this company I am in the process is trying to file a class action against them!

It makes no sense how they treat their customers! This was a horrible experience and I will never use them again!

Review about: Megabus Bus Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This review speaks very poorly of the service provided. I don't think I will choose to ride with them.