Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Level of Comfort

The driver from Chicago to Louisville treated the passengers like we were prison inmates!

He was screaming at passengers and being rude for no reason at all.

He almost got into a fight with a passenger who was simply trying to understand what he was very inefficiently communicating as we were trying to board.

I had mistakenly purchased two tickets for the same day and therefore was going to have to be left in Chicago alone as my friends were on the bus without me. I was trying to understand what I could do to fix the mistake and instead of helping me the driver accused me of doctoring my ticket because it had a rain drop on it. (It was raining as we were boarding the bus) LOL!!! He made me stand on the side of the road as everyone boarded and then when I asked what to do he shrugged his shoulders and continued talking to his fellow work mates who helped with luggage. Finally a female employee came out and assisted me by saying I could purchase another ticket if I wanted to ride.

So a trip that was suppose to cost 23.00 total became close to 50.00 and I was treated like crap on top of paying money that I didn't count on.

Not only was the bus an hour late and completely packed and freezing cold but when the drivers switched in the middle of the ride he insisted on taking four seats when I tried to move to make more room for a very over weight person I was trying to share two seats with.

I have never experienced such poor customer service EVER!!!! I will never return to MegaBUS and will be sure to spread the word about how awful my experience was!

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Vehicle Driver.

I didn't like: Rude driver.

Comments