Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I scheduled a trip for my 17 year old neice to go back to San Antonio Tx.When she arrived my daughter took up to the bus.

The bus driver did not allow her on the bus because she was not 30 min ahead of time. She was 15 minutes and he was rude. I paided 30 dollars to get her home and she is still in Houston. When I called the phone line I asked to speak to a supervisor and was denied that service if this company want to continue to have business.

They need to remember that the customer should never be treated like third rate citizens. I will never use this service again if they do not make it right. Then the customer service rep lied that the bus was late by one hour when we went back there was no bus.

I will be reporting this company to the better business bureau.Res: PARKER 108-8038-010216-M74R-1750-KTY-SAN number

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service with both representatives and bus driver was hung up on by representatives and rude bus driver" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Megabus. The most disappointing about megabus bus service from Megabus was bad service and because of poor customer service and refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Megabus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Megabus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments