New York City, New York
4.4K views 8 comments

I take Megabus round trip at least once a month.Years ago the wifi seemed to work reliably.

NOW NEVER WORKS. On ones laptop it will show connected to an excellent wifi signal but trying to sign in beyond the Agreement Terms page doesn't work. NEVER, I called Sweden, Megabus's Swedish wifi provider, ICONERA technical dept is Megabus's wifi provider and they said Megabus never contacted them about work orders that their wifi systems weren't working. They said they would approach the problem from their end to fix it.

Megabus COULD NOT CARE LESS that their wifi doesn't work. Their customer service receives enough complaints. Bolt Bus wifi is 10 for 10 and the driver asks before taking off if the wifi is working properly. If it isn't he will reboot the wifi router to get it to work.

I am tired of Megabus's I could care less service and will take BOLT BUS FROM NOW ON even though more expensive because there is such a demand for quality.Megabus is just a step up from the Chinatown buses.

Review about: Megabus.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Submit review

Comments

#1204754

bad wifi in india mega bus pvt ltd india does not care there wifi is slow and almost never works

Fully true egabus service is s..ty.Wi fi not working many times inside bus is too cold in winter time and too hot in summer.

Power suplies also is turned off.

Megabus not recommended.Today is my last travel, no more megabus.

Manchester, England, United Kingdom #924863

I had to sit on my *** flat aching me for over 5 hours sitting straight.

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #803487

It's fraudulent that they claim they have wireless.

Mark
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #729795

I want to sue them.Class-action.

It's common knowledge that the wifi does not work and they should not advertise that they have it.We should at least start a Facebook page or something.

Merk

Taken ten or more megabus trips out of dc and its never worked.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #679334

It's true, the wireless never works.