We used megabus for the 1st time friday night, and what a joke; never again..I was told sternly by the very unfriendly woman on the other end of the phone when i made my booking, to make certain to be there 15 mins before it was due to leave; Why?We were waiting nearly an hour freezing in the m iddle of town before it rolled in with no apologises from the miserable driver.

Now to make matters even worse, now on the wway back, i need megabus to be on time so i can get my last bus home.

It started out on time but pulled up and parked for 20 mins for no apparent reason!If i miss my last bus home, im stuck, as i have no taxi fare and all the trains to my area end at 11pm.

You may be a cheaper way to travel megabus, but if you carry on like this, believe me people will not bother; im not again.

J1 Taylor

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Megabus - Mega Bus Bad Business. New Orleans,La NoN Professional Megabus "Complaint: Was talked to very badly by attendant handle more poorly by security at the New Orleans for no reason was treaten to not ride bus for no reason by..." Read more Megabus - Bus Service Review from Terrytown, Nebraska Megabus "The 9:45 am from san antonio to Houston left One minute early , and wouldnot open the door for 3 peple....i told him he was leaving early and he ..." Read more Megabus - Bus Service Review from Schaumburg, Illinois Megabus "Me and my boyfriend road mega bus from Chicago to Texas for wedding. Had to change bus in Memphis it was the worst experience..." Read more Megabus - Review in Transport category from Archer, Florida Megabus "Used megabus for 1st, only and last time besides bus consistently late some rude employees and on 2 of buses bathroom not useable. While waiting extra time for Tampa bus..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more