I budgeted a trip from Washington DC, To Durham NC, to spend My Thanksgiving Holiday with My Elderly Mother in Raleigh, NC, after again, talking My HARD EARNED FUNDS To Purchase a Ticket, so I can get back, as I was making My way Back to the Remote Station Located In Durham, NC, delayed a little by Traffic, We got There at 1538, the Bus Was Due To leave 1535.. I am Literally WALKING TOWARDS The Bus still at the Terminal, The UNBELIEVABLE HAPPENS!!

The DRIVER SEES ME, CLOSES THE DOOR, BACKS AWAY, AND PULLS OFF, NEARLY RUNNING ME OVER!! I called Customer Service Who Made This GOD AWFUL EXPERIENCE EVEN WORSE, I Explained what happened, the agent told Me, Per The Policy if The Driver sees fit to Leave, that’s His Rite and My Ticket is no good at this point, THEY DO NOT NOT DO ANY REFUNDS, I Never said one word about a Refund or Money back, so I explained to the Agents and then a Supervisor, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY REFEND, I JUST NEED A DIFFERENT BUS, SO I CAN GET BACK HOME, They Told Me NO, THE ONLY THING THEY COULD DO IS CHARGE ME FOR ANOTHER TICKET, PLUS A SEVEN DOLLAR FEE FOR THE AGENT, THEN ABRUPTLY ASKED ME FOR MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, NO RESOLUTION, NO OPTION TO JUST GET ON A LATER BUS!!. THIS IS NOT EXPECTABLE, I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE FOR SEVERAL YEARS, FOR THEM TO BASICALLY TAKE MY HARD EARNED MONEY, AND NOT OFFER ANYTHING TO ME BUT A DAMNED HARD SELL?

This Treatment Is Appalling, Ridiculous, Insulting, and quite frankly Dis-Respectful!!

THe ONLY THING MEGABUS WAS CONCERNED ABOUT, AS I HAD A LEGITIMATE COMPLAINT, WAS ME BUYING ANOTHER TOCKET, AT FULL COST PLUS AGENTS FEE, ABSOLUTELY NO RESOLUTION AS TO WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, OR TRY PLACING ME ON ANOTHER BUS!!

THESE CROOKS HAVE NO INTEREST IN HELPING THE CUSTOMER, THAT HAS DONE FAIR BUSINESS WITH THEM, EVEN WITH A LEGITIMATE COMPLAINT!! BE WARE OF THESE SHADY PRACTICES!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Bus Service.

Megabus Cons: Refund or transfer ticket policy, No available supervisors, Bus driver was rude and not cutomer friendly.

• Unprofessional