I was trying to call their customer service to trade in one of my reservations of 3 journeys scheduled for this weekend for future travel credit. I called 10 times and no one is answering the phone and i was waiting on the phone for more than 10minutes each time but didn't hear anything except for music. If some receptionist is busy with other customers at least they can answer the phone first and ask me if i could hold. This is all the other customer services do so that I will know I'm not waiting for no one.

I called because i can never put my reservation credit on hold through their so-called "manage reservation" operation on their website. There is only a "cancel (amendment)" button but no "confirm". Seriously???? Is this how "manage reservation" is supposed to be? That customers can only cancel their intent to change their reservation?

And I even tried to create an account, in the hope that i can change my reservation after I create an account. And guess what, they dont have a way for me to add previous reservations to my new account to manage it! I either have to struggle with "you have no reservations" and only a "buy more reservations" button or log out and input my confirmation number and repeat the unavailability as I mentioned in the previous paragraph. WORSE STILL, because of this register, my reservation was ALL MESSED UP that I cannot select all of the 3 journeys together by any means! Apparently the previous intent to change my reservations got messed up by this register/not register thing, and I have no idea where my deserved travel credit had gone. This is the worst website design and worst customer service line I have ever experienced. And watch, they are going to put it on my fault if I cannot change my reservation 24 hours before my scheduled trip. But there's simply no one getting back to me or answering the phone! How can I manage my reservation before my scheduled trip!

I need to cancel my reservation!!!!!! I need my deserved $65 travel credit for future travel!!!!!

Comments