1.5

Of July 11 I had a reservation to take the bus Tampa to Miami because I travel next day.I can not get the bus because the Driver told me my suitcases are to heavy.

I was in my 70 pounds as said the policies and rules from the Megabus Co. I called customer service and they told me is depend of the driver wants to do. Also, another customer kick out a customer from the bus, the driver to do speak Spanish and cannot understand the customer. I had a reservation when I came back from my traveling on July 26 to take a bus back home.

Because travel and Immigration process I get late for 2 minutes to the terminal and just arriving there the bus it was departing, the driver saw me and did gesture with his hand that I cannot take the bus. Of course I lost all my money for both of my reservation. The treatment was give of both drivers it was awful and I do not recommend this bus service.

We paid for what we got.Cheap ticket, bad treatment.

pastster wrote the review because of poor customer service at Megabus. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $62 and wants Megabus to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Megabus and megabus bus service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments