2.5

Bus DD773 from NYC to Baltimore Monday April 16, 2021: Unsafe/Uncomfortable ride from New York to Baltimore. Not even 20 minutes after departure we had a mechanical problem!

The driver advise us that he would try to stop and restart later to see if the problem would resolve. After several stops to no avail he decided to call his manager to have the problem repaired remotely. After a long stop we started riding.. Very rough drive!

The ride was not cushioned at all!! No suspension throughout the entire ride. Problem was not fixed nor was another bus dispatched !! The drive was very uncomfortable and there were extreme shocks on my weak back.

I have severe pain today ( the day after) but most importantly the NEGLIGENCE of Megabus put us « the passengers » in an unsafe position due to the fact that a double-decker can tip over much easier without suspension.

Also, because we had lost over an hour in waiting for decision on the mechanical issue, the driver was going very fast to get us to Destination and thus making this ride even more unsafe risking our lives!! I will never ride on Mega bus again, nor will I recommend this company which clearly puts business before passengers SAFETY!!

User's recommendation: Do no ride on Megabus!

Location: Union Station, Washington, DC 20002