Megabus - Unbelievable COLD

I took megabus from Dallas to Houston.From Houston to New Orleans was so unbelievably cols, not just COLD,but FREEZING about 40 degrees and the fan was blowing.The driver said it couls not be controled from the bus.

I have pictures to show of people covered from head to toe and still freezing. It was the worst trip of my life. I called and registered a complaint on about Nov. 6th but received no feed back.

I did ask for a refund. the rev#71-4205-110114-M74R-2315-HOU-NOL and #70-8902-110114-M74R-2315-HOU-NOL .

I would appreciate your looking into this matter as no one should feel so COLD on a bus that it hurts and you feel ill when you get off.Thank You Linda Lesassier 972-670-5957

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Bus Service
Review category
review #558327

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Megabus? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 15, 2014 #900955

You have a very valid complaint, and I hope that you at least get your money back. Try a class action lawsuit. Attorneys will take those on commission, meaning they take a cut of the payout.
Also, PLEASE remove your real name, address, and email address out of this complaint. You are putting yourself in danger of identity theft as well as fraud.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.