Dallas, Texas

I took megabus from Dallas to Houston.From Houston to New Orleans was so unbelievably cols, not just COLD,but FREEZING about 40 degrees and the fan was blowing.The driver said it couls not be controled from the bus.

I have pictures to show of people covered from head to toe and still freezing. It was the worst trip of my life. I called and registered a complaint on about Nov. 6th but received no feed back.

I did ask for a refund. the rev#71-4205-110114-M74R-2315-HOU-NOL and #70-8902-110114-M74R-2315-HOU-NOL .

I would appreciate your looking into this matter as no one should feel so COLD on a bus that it hurts and you feel ill when you get off.Thank You Linda Lesassier 972-670-5957 linda_lesassier@yahoo.com

Review about: Bus Service.

I didn't like: Cold was sickening.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Megabus Bus Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bus 40 degrees / $57
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Charles

You have a very valid complaint, and I hope that you at least get your money back.Try a class action lawsuit.

Attorneys will take those on commission, meaning they take a cut of the payout.

Also, PLEASE remove your real name, address, and email address out of this complaint.You are putting yourself in danger of identity theft as well as fraud.