710 Davis St, Grand Prairie, TX 75050, USA
1.4

Last night, 11/14/18 I caught the bus about 10:25 p.m. in Memphis, TN and was supposed to be in Grand Prairie,TX at 6:05 a.m.

11/15/2018. First, we were sitting on the interstate all night and not moving. We started moving around 8/8:30 a.m. Once we got moving again, we broke down in Prescott, Arkansas and had to sit another 2 hours for repairs.

We arrived in Grand Prairie, TX at 6:37 p.m. 11/15/2018. A ride that was supposed to been 8 hours turned into a drastic 20 1/2 hours. I missed my job offer interview and this was a long blank trip to me and unnecessary experience.

I've lost wages and still has to book another trip back for this same process. This was a heart-breaking experience with Megabus and I'm very disappointed!!!!

Then on the other hand, our driver was operating to many hours with our lives in his hand. He stated that he couldn't move any further, because he was already over his hours and it was against the law.

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Bus Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments