London, England

I would like to tell you how disgusting the toilet was on the 12 oclock trip to cardiff from victoria the toilet was full up and had no flush its not the first time as we use the service a lot through the year.

why do we need to enter at least one hundred words to tell you the toilets were rotten and should have been cleaned before the bus left victoria so i surgest you up your game and start giving the public a proper service in the future and why you want to take a picture or video is beyond me the smell was bad enough to keep you away.

michael berry.

Review about: Megabus Bus Service.

Level of Comfort
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Megabus Facility
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Megabus never arrived, but that is not the worse part... Megabus "I was scheduled to leave first on March 27 (06:15) from Liverpool to London and then second attempt on March 28 (02:10) for the same route (an attachment with my..." Read more Megabus Vehicle Driver Review from New York, New York Megabus "Drivers are given free reign over who and when the seats behind them get occupied! I'm in the process of filing discrimination charges against such practices. It's appalling they are..." Read more Megabus - Excused absence for not attending registration Megabus "Could'nt make the registration because i had an critical appointment that i had to attend for my child on the same day. She needed her mental medication and special counseling..." Read more Megabus Bus Service Review from Schaumburg, Illinois Megabus "Me and my boyfriend road mega bus from Chicago to Texas for wedding. Had to change bus in Memphis it was the worst experience..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more