Verified Reviewer

My bus was suppose to leave at 11 am but my car broke down on me the night before .i started megabus at 4am to reschedule my tickets for the next bus mind you i been calling since 4am the automatic system said that megabus customer service was close at that time soon i started back calling when they customer service regular operating hours i was on nhod for hours and when someone did pick up the phone they kept hang up in my face .So when i did finally got in touch with a someone they told me that there's nothing that they can do after i spend $154 Dollor in 50 cents !!!! I am a single mom with 3 small babies with no help .An other words they took my money ...

They no trying to give me a refund nor give me the option to get on the next bus ... When i explained to them that me and my kids life are in danger megabus don't care about what im going through they didn't show no type of concern and that is Ridiculous and very unprofessional especially how they treat a paying customer thats sad .

User's recommendation: Megabus is the worst and i don't recommend no customer to waste their hard working money with a company that dont have a heart for no one situation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Megabus Cons: Costumer support, Lackof understanding, Nightmare experence.

Comments