5000 Katy Mills Cir, Katy, TX 77494, USA
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Update by user Apr 02

it is not worth posting at this website. pissedconsumer contacted me multiple times for video posting and then I keep receiving emails from them continiously.

Very aggressive website. Please close my account for good and don't bother me.

Update by user Dec 30, 2018

Their customer service is terrible. They simply say they sent the refund, but nothing showed up on my credit card as of still today

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2018

Due to Bus driver missing me along with 40 customers at the bus stop, Megabus finally offered me some refund minus booking fees. I have received a refund from customer service with confirmation number etc.

However, It has been 21 days and they won't process it. I checked my credit card and nothing shows. When I called the customer service, they asked me to check with their refund department. The only way to contact them via email at payment-inquiries@coachusa.com..

No one responded to my multiple emails.

No response from them at all. I am stuck at this point. I can't believe they are so poor in customer service.

I feel they are doing this on purpose to keep their money in place. I would not recommend Megabus to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Customer Care.

I liked: Tracking ability if turned on by the bus.

I didn't like: Customer service, Way they handled the refunds.

Comments

CleverArmadillo544

When their driver failed to pick me (I came the bus stop 30 min ahead of its schedule), I called the customer service. she treated me like I am liar and said sorry you missed your bus, you have to book another one.

I told her we are at the same stop and on time, she'd never listen. Along with me, 40 plus people called and now they listen.. So *** service. I had to book another bus trip from Megabus and paid $35 plus tolls totaling to $40.

They won't refund that, they only refunded the trip they missed ($26).

Adding insult to injury, the refund does nto show my credit card though 3 weeks passed. What a bunch of liars?

to CleverArmadillo544 #1605407

same thing happened to me

to CleverArmadillo544 #1605408

Their customer service needs improvements