Level of Comfort

20 degrees outside and the bus is broke down.They put us in a hotel lobby WHERE WE HAVE BEEN SITTING FOR 7+HOURS WTH.....Now they are saying we are stuck here till tomorrow.

I had to be in town today for something VERY Important. I call mega bus customer services they talked to me as if it was my fault. I will never ride on the mega bus again. I am convinced they don't give a *** and for the low fare you get the same kind of service LOW.

PITIFUL!!!!!

Terrible service everyone is sitting around the lobby mad.Praying to God we all get home safe.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad service" and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Megabus. The most disappointing about megabus bus service from Megabus was mega bus was a big disappointment Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Megabus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Megabus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments