2.6

my bus came early I showed up on time the bus had already left. when I waited two hours for the next bus the driver was very rude and disrespectful did not allow me on the bus.

I was stranded in a parking lot for hours. then I called customer service nobody knew what they was talking about then I proceeded to ask for a manager I was told I could not speak to the manager after several attempts for a manager or supervisor the customer service representative hung up the phone in my face. I would never recommend this bus service to anybody.

terrible experience. I will be reporting them to the BBB.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Megabus. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Megabus to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service, worst customer service, late bus and refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Megabus and megabus customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Huntsville, Alabama, United States #1145413

When will u all read the complaints about the megabus n believe it? It is the true....

So spend the extra dollars n go with a real transportation service. Are u will always be posting about the terrible megabus (I learn my lesson ayear n ahalf ago.