2.6

my bus came early I showed up on time the bus had already left.when I waited two hours for the next bus the driver was very rude and disrespectful did not allow me on the bus.

I was stranded in a parking lot for hours. then I called customer service nobody knew what they was talking about then I proceeded to ask for a manager I was told I could not speak to the manager after several attempts for a manager or supervisor the customer service representative hung up the phone in my face. I would never recommend this bus service to anybody.

terrible experience.I will be reporting them to the BBB.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of megabus customer care from Megabus. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Megabus to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service, worst customer service, late bus and refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Megabus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Huntsville, Alabama, United States #1145413

When will u all read the complaints about the megabus n believe it?It is the true....

So spend the extra dollars n go with a real transportation service.Are u will always be posting about the terrible megabus (I learn my lesson ayear n ahalf ago.