Brentwood, Tennessee

My name is Lasan Scott and I rode one of your bus Saturday 07/13/2019 at 3:10am. The driver seemed fine when he pick up the passengers for the White Marsh Baltimore location.

On the trip to NY the driver swerved repeatedly on the highway. The driver hit the rumble strip several times on the highway and almost got into an accident. I am unsure why but in New Jersey the driver got off the bus and we had to wait for another driver to finish the trip. All of this made me late to my destination and I am not pleased with the situation.

The driver put the safety of all the passengers on the bus in danger due the way he was driving. There was also a change of drivers in New jersey, for a reason I am unaware. We were 30 min from New York and the driver pulled the bus over and sat on the curb as we waited for someone else.

I am not pleased with the level of service I received the past Saturday. I am asking for a refund for the journey from Baltimore to New York.

I would like someone from the company to contact me once the investigation is complete.

My number is 301-473-0616 or please reply to the email. Thank You in advance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments