Jacksonville, FL 32204, USA
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I tried to cancel some tickets out order and due to health reasons I unable to go and under able to modify another day. Because I don't know when I'll be able to go so I wanted my money back and refund it back.

They refuse to refund my money back and got nervous to want to charge me $10 just to modify the date. Instead of giving me my money back.

And I told them that I don't know when I'll be able to go and it wouldn't make any any sense for me to continue to modify pay them $10 to modify something that I don't know when I'll be able to go. So I reported them to the business business bureau and also I'm going to report them to the bus line.

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Bus Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

What are you going to to report? That YOU didn't read the terms of service you agreed to.

That YOU didn't understand the terms of service before agreeing to them or just feel you're special should be let out of the deal you made. Pro Tip: Do not agree to any terms that you haven't read and/or understand. If the terms you agreed to said you could get your money back if you got sick, death in the family etc. then you're gold.

If not, you're stuck like Chuck.

OK... this is the part where you say "you must work for (insert company that you're mad at)."