filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Megabus - Refund please of purchase ticket, driver looked at phone text order number also reservation number last in line, he looked at my information and said I was a day late and would not except my mega tick

This happened Thursday at 3:05 am in morning, I arrived at 12:01 am at Jacksonville Florida, now I'm stuck with no ticket to Atlanta Georgia, the Wells Fargo Bank is requesting a state id for a second withdrawal, I'm in shock and *** all over in bugerking with diarrhea, on my hands. There running a uncomfortable show in this area I wanted to send a month in and head back to Dallas Texas.

Megabus in Atlanta, Georgia - Bus came at wrong time and I thought my bus left

When I got there I asked some one if the bus that left at 10:50 was going to ny they replied yes so I was upset then I left someone I ran into while being up there for that brief minute called me and told me my bus didn’t come yet so I came back when I came back my bus was pulling off while I chased it I just want another ticket my grandparents are sick and they need me up there to help them they don’t wanna go to a home

Megabus in Los Angeles, California - No answers

Didn't speak to anyone so no my issue was not resolved
4.0
Show

Megabus in Los Angeles, California - I was booked for 3 passengers and only 2 came on trip how do I get a refund for a deceased that wasn't used

Dis did not use all the tickets that was booked for my itinerary that was scheduled for December 30th through January 7th so I like to know how I can get that see refunded to me or booked for another trip
3.0
Quality of Food

Megabus in San Antonio, Texas - MONEY LOST

I called to reschedule my reservation from Jan. 3rd 2019 to Jan. 10th and I experience the worst customer service ever.
1.8
Number of Destinations

Megabus - Pissed customer

I purchased a ticket for my mother for the wrong date. I guess you guys have no way of checking that a particular customer never boarded your bus. PS: PissedCustomer Team. What the *** is that? Is this some kind of joke!!!! Well when you are struggling to make ends meet and don't even have money for a gallon of milk, it's not so funny anymore. Change this title. It's offensive and makes MegaBus look unprofessional. FYI, a lawyer is needed to read the "Terms of Service"

Megabus - Riding Without a Seat

I looked down stairs it was full. I looked up stairs it was full. The bus began to pull off so I had to sit in the middle of the last row between 4 seatedpeople.

Megabus - Uncomfortable, misleading, not safe

The normal seats are so uncomfortable that I had to go to a chiropractor when I got to my destination!!! I payed very close attention to their safety video and was told to fasten my seatbelt. I attempted to fasten my seat belt..... but it was broken! Not safe at all! This makes me doubt other things this company has told people. Also, their departure and arrival times are always incorrect. Either to late or to early. Did I mention that fat guy on the back of the bus next to a one dollar sign!? Their prices are far away from one dollar. I will be going to bolt next time.
2.4

Megabus - Horrible Company

Idella Corley - Megabus is horrible! My daughter booked a reservation to travel from New Orleans, LA to Atlanta, GA (8 hour roundtrip). Megabus downgraded her to an overcrowded, two-passenger seat coach bus. Besides being forced to ride over 8 hours on an uncomfortable seating and overcrowded bus, a passenger boarded with a BIG dog. Now you have to deal with the offer smells too. I’ve been on the phone over 1 hour demanding a full refund, and dealing with poor and ignorant customer service representatives who tries to spoon feed you with insincere apologetics. I am going to file a complaint with our local BBB, consumer protection agency, and office of attorney general. MEGABUS SUCKS!!!
Additional Fees