filters
state:
city:
product:

Megabus - Calling for information

I need to know how much is it for a ticket new york city

Megabus - Never picked up the phone

I was on hold for 20 mins never talked to anybody

Megabus - I never experience a trip from Magabus before !! I miss my b

I miss my bus for being a first time rider !! I contact them but they really didn't give me any options or try to help me with anything
Show

Megabus - I just wanted to know how much dones it cost to leave memph

I wanted to know how much does it cost to leave memphis tn going to north caLike
5.0

Megabus - The bus never came

Called the company to find out about the bus, after waiting for 45 min outside and its 90 degrees. Was told they cannot forcast where is the bus currently and i should call back in 9 min. What a shame.
Reply to reviews

May 24th 2018. I booked a trip to mobile al from atlanta, Ga. Departure date may 26th. May 25 i received an email stating my departure was may 25 at 11:30am so immediately called customer service to fix the issue. They said their was nothing they could do buy another...

Megabus - Refund money

The agent was rude. She did not help me at all and on top of it all she hung up on me! Very bad and disgusting customer service skills!
1.8

Megabus - Rude driver.

I didn't know that the driver could make you set some wear you din"t I want to set with my husband. Then she closed half of the bus seats. I want money back. Call debit card and stoping payment.

My experience was very very bad this time riding megabus

My experience was very very bad this time riding megabus
The driver were rude its was so hot on the bus they was rude to me and to other passagener on the bus and this is not right and i know that this is a safely harraser
2.5
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

Megabus - Ask a question about payment

The phone was not answered in timely manner. I using phone with limited amount of battery life. Plus I need to make a decision now.