filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

I purchased a megabus ticket for my son for Sun. Aug 13th from Columbia Sc to Washington Dc and another from Washington D.C. to Balt.Md to arrive in Md on Mon. The 14th. I forwarded him the reservation number to his phone. I googled directions to Megabus in Columbia sc and drove to the address listed which was Sumter st. We arrived at 2 am. Bus was leave at 3. The building was well lit but the doors were locked. A man walking by told us megabus had moved. By then it was 10 after. 2. I called Megabus but a recording kept saying hold on for next agent but no one picked up. We found another person who told us it was at Greyhound station. I GPS that and arrived at 3:03 and nothing was there. It was closed. I got a motel room and called megabus in the morning and was told that they had moved from that address a month earlier and was located on broad river st. They said yes, if you Google megabus in sc, it would probably give the old address but if you had gone to your email, you would have seen the new address. I said it would not have occurred to me to check my email. I had the confirmation number from your site once I paid. I ended up having to pay another $85 approx. for the total trip plus a motel room to stay in Columbia for the next daily bus.I feel that some consideration should be given to me. I should be able to GPS where you are, not where you were.

Megabus - Online site not taking my payment

I tried to book a ticket 10mins ago and the website saying my billing address for the card match
#1451992

Megabus - Missed bus

Ticket was not used and need refubd
#1451941
Reply to reviews
I was scheduled on the 5pm out of D.C. to NY on 1/17. There was a selay, I understand that. Not happy about that, but understiod. The anger we had was the staff there aat in the booth and said NOTHING. They could've said " We apologize, we don't know when the bua will...
4.3

Megabus - Horrible company

my journey is not for several days and a family matter came up where i can not attend my travel date. they will not issue me a refund/cancellation and i must pick a different date in the future. i do not know when i will travel again using this service so i must pick a further date out in the future, and pay a fee, then when i know the date i can travel again i must pay another fee to change it again. just horrible, horrible customer service.
I didn't like
  • Poor and rude customer care service

Megabus - Ticket

Bus was late missed bus
Show

Megabus - I need to pay with cash.

I need to pay cash and I can’t get hold of anyone
Show

Megabus - Y’all are taking my money but not giving me my purchase!!

I tried to make a purchase and it took the money from my account but never gave me a ticket or any info

Megabus - Extra ticket purchase for a trip

Below are the reservation details however I only need 3 tickets for this trip not 4. Would it be possible to issue a refund? Thanks! -Erica Bergmann Reservation summary for order AHXBNKA Reservation Number 6/9-7755-020119-M27-1845-NEW-ALB Date: February 1, 2019 From: New York, NY, 34th St b/t 11th Ave and 12th Ave (6:45 PM) To: Albany, NY, SUNY Albany - Collins Circle (9:50 PM) Passengers: 4 Price: $79.96 Cost and Payment Summary Ticket Price: $79.96 Booking Fee: $2.50 Total Paid: $82.46 Worldpay's merchant reference: 94973834-1547601061375

Megabus - Forced to pay extra for luggage but bagged weighed exactly 50lbs

last monday union station in d.c. was told my bag weighed 63lbs and was overweight. but i had already weighed it using the post office scale. weighed 50lbs. megabus employee at union station had a cheap walmart hand scale and told me it weighed 63lbs . forced me to pay $20 cash and didnt give me a receipt.
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food
I didn't like
  • Bad experience
  • False advertisement

Megabus - Requesting a refund

Requesting a refund I purchased my ticket on the wrong day I also purchased a ticket on the correct day which is the 31st I’m really confused right now my mother passed and I will be only making one trip back to Texas so I won’t need another ticket I’m asking him to give me refunded to the credit card I use ending in 5308 I purchased both tickets I didn’t know that there was a no refund policy normally my confirmation number is 17 Dash 7406 Dash 012819M 74 R1040BAT – HOU PLEASE ASSIST
4.2