Megabus - Review in Transport category from Archer, Florida
Used megabus for 1st, only and last time besides bus consistently late some rude employees and on 2 of buses bathroom not useable.While waiting extra time for Tampa bus the riders scrambling to get luggage knock me flat on my back on the concrete and the only help was from bystanders and while in Orlando was standing behind an 86 year old woman who was pushed and thank God I was able to prevent her fall and I'm 60, she said couldn't believe that they pushed her while trying to cut line for boarding pass.
The picture below is either something that bit me on bus or in Orlando wasn't there up until last night when I seen it going to doctors later and for now on it's the Grey dog ( greyhound) much cleaner and stayover station have A/C.
Will be letting doctor/ hospital know that this happened at/on megabus and have witnesses to that.It's only a few dollars more on the Grey dog and worth it might be contacting a lawyer depending on what bit me and is moving UP my leg so now I'm having to pay extra money for sorry service if megabus wishes to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Level of Comfort|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Number of Destinations|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bus driver disrespect
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Orlando To Gainesvillemegabus Albany To New York Bus
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Once again Megabus has shown me that they don't want my business. The seven oclock bus to washington dc on May 6th, bus number DDD777 was 17 minutes late. Why..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Tried to decline featured movie had problems online yet again so I called to ask if I've met my obligations and was told that yes but had outstanding balance of..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."