Archer, Florida

Used megabus for 1st, only and last time besides bus consistently late some rude employees and on 2 of buses bathroom not useable.While waiting extra time for Tampa bus the riders scrambling to get luggage knock me flat on my back on the concrete and the only help was from bystanders and while in Orlando was standing behind an 86 year old woman who was pushed and thank God I was able to prevent her fall and I'm 60, she said couldn't believe that they pushed her while trying to cut line for boarding pass.

The picture below is either something that bit me on bus or in Orlando wasn't there up until last night when I seen it going to doctors later and for now on it's the Grey dog ( greyhound) much cleaner and stayover station have A/C.

Will be letting doctor/ hospital know that this happened at/on megabus and have witnesses to that.It's only a few dollars more on the Grey dog and worth it might be contacting a lawyer depending on what bit me and is moving UP my leg so now I'm having to pay extra money for sorry service if megabus wishes to contact me anitalassabe53@gmail.com

Review about: Orlando To Gainesvillemegabus Albany To New York Bus.

I didn't like: Bus driver disrespect.

3.0
Number of Destinations
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.