Archer, Florida
3.0
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

Used megabus for 1st, only and last time besides bus consistently late some rude employees and on 2 of buses bathroom not useable.While waiting extra time for Tampa bus the riders scrambling to get luggage knock me flat on my back on the concrete and the only help was from bystanders and while in Orlando was standing behind an 86 year old woman who was pushed and thank God I was able to prevent her fall and I'm 60, she said couldn't believe that they pushed her while trying to cut line for boarding pass.

The picture below is either something that bit me on bus or in Orlando wasn't there up until last night when I seen it going to doctors later and for now on it's the Grey dog ( greyhound) much cleaner and stayover station have A/C.

Will be letting doctor/ hospital know that this happened at/on megabus and have witnesses to that.It's only a few dollars more on the Grey dog and worth it might be contacting a lawyer depending on what bit me and is moving UP my leg so now I'm having to pay extra money for sorry service if megabus wishes to contact me anitalassabe53@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Megabus and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about orlando to gainesvillemegabus albany to new york bus at Megabus was bus driver disrespect Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Megabus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Megabus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments