Megabus - Review in Ground Transportation - Trains, Buses category from Orlando, Florida
Are this taxis ?? They said they have rules and alot of of real taxi drivers do respec the rules and a lot of this guys not even care..rule at megabus you have to have a signs and a meter this guy of the black suv don t have anithing. Taxis megabus and orlando
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My reference number is 415009231409849005239 and my email is jafarreesherwayne@ymail. Com my name is ervin harper...and im complaining because I just made a reservation from Houston to San Antonio and..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "On June 7th we made a simple drop-off to have a chipped diamond replaced in Emily’s wedding ring. We were told that her ring repair was covered under a service..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "Why thank you very much Mr. Vince for those kind words. If you would be so kind to make your balance due payment, It would be appreciated. Apart from making..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."