Resolved

I Brought a ticket from mega bus 10-24-15going to new Orleans from Orlando Florida for 100.00 I am on a Disability income and I miss the bus 10-25-15 At8:40am this morning.I don't think its fair.

For you to lost your money went you visit a town for vacation .you don't know take a moment to get to the megabus.you be penalize for it. I can get back home because you have to buy another ticket.

I' don't use went they could let you catch the next bus at 7:00pm to note with out loseing your money.It the same day.

Review about: Megabus Orlando To New Orleans.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1268376

I understand there need to be a better way to treat there customers that are disable and on disability income! They are horrible

Megabus - Excused absence for not attending registration Megabus "Could'nt make the registration because i had an critical appointment that i had to attend for my child on the same day. She needed her mental medication and special counseling..." Read more MEGABUS SUPERVISOR ACCEPTING BRIBES AND CASH FARES Megabus "I was scheduled to travel on Wednesday May 11th 2016 at 8.45pm from Minneapolis. The supervisor told me that I could not board the bus because I had an extra..." Read more Megabus never arrived, but that is not the worse part... Megabus "I was scheduled to leave first on March 27 (06:15) from Liverpool to London and then second attempt on March 28 (02:10) for the same route (an attachment with my..." Read more Megabus - Angry College Parent Megabus "I purchased a ticket for my daughter through the Megabus website. The address 3801 NW 21st Street in Miami, Fl is not an active departure location. She was at that..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more