Megabus - Review about Bus Trip from New Orleans, Louisiana
I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too.You'll be standing out in the elements for hours .
In the rain /cold I'm looking at a single mom with two kids out here we've been out here since 6am bus is not to arrive untill 9am. I'm going to looking into submitting a "Class Action Law Suit" against Megabus for treating human beings worst that Animals.
Yall with me?Let's do this for the people of New Orleans at least.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bus Trip
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got to Chicago O'hare airport 2 hours early headed for Miami and then St. Martin for annual family vacation. First plane was delayed. Finally boarded 2 hours late,..."
- "Missred05.firstname.lastname@example.org Im trying to reschedule my tickets ..."
- "I purchased My ticket for July 14th, and a family emergency came up the same day I was supposed to leave. I travel to NYC weekly for work and I..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "Hi thanks for taking this complaint about this location Crescent City Dialysis 3909 bienville street suite 1b my name is GREGORY BARROW I am on dialysis for the past..."
- "The store at Lake FOREST and Read Blvd is always empty and understaffed The managers don't have a clue and the cashiers are arrogant. I guessvthat comes with being understaffed...."