At this this very moment I am stuck in the state of Tennessee along with my 3 year old daughter and my 9 month old daughter...We were suppose to be going back to New Orleans Sunday September 7, at 10:00 pm from Memphis terminal...
The driver said I only had a ticket for one passenger and I argued him I paid $75 for 3 passengers.... He proceeded to close the door to the under carriage for baggage and threw my suitcase to the side and humiliated me in front everyone as Im crying to him that he couldn't do this to me and my children we knew no one there and I needed to get back to my job.. another attendant walked up and grabbed my suitcase and looked at the ticket I had and seen it was right and tried to stop the driver but he pulled off anyway.. I called customer service, emailed, and filed several complaints between yesterday and today about being stranded here with my baby girls, they keep hanging up on me and no on.has contacted me, they keep telling me to purchase another ticket if Im in need to go home so bad...
My number is 731-259-8693... Im Donna... If you have any way to help me or guidance in what I should do please Call me...
I posted my ticket below..I feel like this is urgent bc anything can happen to us while being stuck here..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bus Driver
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "Dear United Airline Customer Care, My name is Ning Wu. I have purchased UA tickets of RIC to NKG, Feb. 10, 2016 and NKG to RIC, Feb. 24, 2016. United Conf#..."
- "I called Frontier Airlines after making a reservation online and explained to them that I selected Feb. 20th for a departure and instead was selected for Feb 21st which was..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "I ordered a overboard on Oct 21, 2015 it came in on Nov 4, 2015. Looked great at first but then the technical difficulties began. So I contacted the seller..."
- "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."