At this this very moment I am stuck in the state of Tennessee along with my 3 year old daughter and my 9 month old daughter...We were suppose to be going back to New Orleans Sunday September 7, at 10:00 pm from Memphis terminal...
The driver said I only had a ticket for one passenger and I argued him I paid $75 for 3 passengers.... He proceeded to close the door to the under carriage for baggage and threw my suitcase to the side and humiliated me in front everyone as Im crying to him that he couldn't do this to me and my children we knew no one there and I needed to get back to my job.. another attendant walked up and grabbed my suitcase and looked at the ticket I had and seen it was right and tried to stop the driver but he pulled off anyway.. I called customer service, emailed, and filed several complaints between yesterday and today about being stranded here with my baby girls, they keep hanging up on me and no on.has contacted me, they keep telling me to purchase another ticket if Im in need to go home so bad...
My number is 731-259-8693... Im Donna... If you have any way to help me or guidance in what I should do please Call me...
I posted my ticket below..I feel like this is urgent bc anything can happen to us while being stuck here..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bus Driver
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was scheduled to travel on Wednesday May 11th 2016 at 8.45pm from Minneapolis. The supervisor told me that I could not board the bus because I had an extra..."
- "On October 7 I had a reservation with Mega Bus the bus was extremely cold and there was no where I could even charge my phone the photo includes my..."
- "I took megabus from Dallas to Houston.From Houston to New Orleans was so unbelievably cols, not just COLD,but FREEZING about 40 degrees and the fan was blowing. The driver said..."
- "I arrived in Honolulu at 5:30 a.m. with a group of 26 people. My transportation had been pre-arranged. We were greeted at the airport in that early hour as expected...."
- "We tried this management company (Reed Real Estate) this year and we were very disappointed. The beach house that we $$$$$ paid for was not accurately portrayed on the..."
- "I ordered flowers on 6/26/14 to be delivered on 6/27/14 to my boyfriends place of employment for his birthday, since he just started a new job. I received confirmation..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."