Megabus - Refunded,or more time to reschudule to travel

668 of 748 Megabus reviews

Had personal matters come up...(we All do) so vacation had was cancelled :(...Try to send an email to InQuiries.MegaBus.com for refund or reschudule for a later date,but was told I had to reschudule within 24hrs after my travel time!!

Please I ask for A refund??

My reservation summary order is AAGSIRI...Reservation Number is 33/34-7205-071512-M36-1430-PIT-WAS it came from my account...Email address Anderson.Sharon1966@yahoo.com Please can someone help me?this was my 1st experience with MegaBus,and I`m feeling very disappointed in how the out come is...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 44 Yes 44
668 of 748 Megabus reviews
Dora Salas

Feb 08 #1283622 Melbourne, Florida, United States

El dia martes 8 de Febrero, tenía reserva para las 8:30 para el trayecto de Fort Lauderdale a Orlando, llame una hora antes para cambiar mi reserva para otro dia, pero no fué posible. Al llamar por teléfono el caballero Jordan me explicó, que esto se tiene que hacer *** tres horas de anticipación. Se presentó una emergencia en casa de mi hija y no pude viajar por ese motivo. Estoy comprando un nuevo tiquete para este viernes 10 saliendo a las 11:10 am de Fort Lauderdale. Mi inquietud es que siendo un pasajero frecuente de su empresa, me encantaría sentirme bien atendido si ustedes me reembolsan este valor, no *** dinero, sino *** un voucher que yo pueda utilizar en mi próximo viaje. Reserva #16/17-5234-020717-M86R-0830-FOR-ORL. Dora Salas. Email: rasa47@hotmail.com. Teléfono 407-590-7401. Gracias

Lisa. Willis

Dec 04, 2016 #1250131 Orlando, Florida, United States

The. Bus brook. Down. We had to what two hours still miss my. Bus i. Ihad to what 3 hours cause bus was late would like a refund it was a lot of trouble my reservation. Number. Is AFQPDGA. I bought the ticket onthe 2. Of. December. My email. Lisawillis345@gmail.com. thank you

Netta

Nov 09, 2016 #1238561 New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

EVERYBODY THAT HAVE OR HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH MEGABUS CALL THE BBB BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ENOUGH COMPLAINTS WE'LL GET SOMTHING DONE SPREAD THE WORD....

Netta

Nov 09, 2016 #1238557 New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

If there is an attorney or anyone that knows an attorney please I 'm look for a class action law suit against megabus corporate 5046025339 I think they practice bad business and they have too many complaints...

1 0 Reply

Sep 28, 2016 #1219912 Shady Hills, Florida, United States

We all need to get Attorney and file a class action lawsuit against the Mega Bus company.. They cannot continue to steal people hard earned money .They have very poor customer service and all I wanted was to reschedule my ticket to another time...

1 0 Reply

Sep 14, 2016 #1212829 Norcross, Georgia, United States

I would like to reschedule my trip for this week friday i do not want my money back confirmation number is 139167091116

Nov 09, 2016 #1238556 New Orleans, Louisiana, United States

You want be gettin your money back, everybody have or had a problem with the megabus company...

Sep 01, 2016 #1206677

I need my 49 dollars back on my card confirmation number 1144125597314 and it was a skylight debit card I'm so upset I was spelling the words play n stead of pay

Lil tim

Sep 01, 2016 #1206676

I'm am so upset to kno DAT there's no refund on canceling a trip DA before a trip I had things planned and played for situation came up to work I played for trip then called to cancel and was told no refund and plan for another day I was so mad its like oh well we got ya money my name is timothy v brooks Jr address is 2927 Greenland ave Charlotte nc 28208 contact # 7044921012

Jul 29, 2016 #1192151 Los Angeles, California, United States

My name is Andrea Browning I brought a ticket for 7/28/2016 to leave Vegas at 1:30am and to arrive in la at 6:55 am.the bus did not come until 2 hours later got to LA at 9:00 I miss my appointment and I could not attend my family home going im very disappointed in megabus I won't my money back on my card no one told us what was going on my email address is browning7sanders@gmail. com im so lost for words please respond

Jul 18, 2016 #1186828 Moorestown Township, New Jersey, United States

Any lawyer in the room? Please let's get together to complain to the BBB. You have seen the lines at the megabus stop meaning that they are taking a big chunk of the traveling market without offering a reasonable refund/reschedule policy. My travel date for a party of four was July 16, 2016 at the 6:30AM bus from Philadelphia to New York. I got late because my connecting train broke down. They offered us getting into the 1:20PM which arrives at NY 3:30PM when I was scheduled to return from NY at 4:05PM

2 0 Reply
Tee

Jul 18, 2016 #1186780 Morris, Illinois, United States

Teleshcia Wordsworth my travel date is July 19, 2016 from Chicago, Illinois to Atlanta, Georgia called on Saturday, July 16, to let the them know that I am not feeling well to travel at this time. Lady to me to go to inquiries and doctor slip. My reservation # AE5FZQQ Code 408 A Visa Card on March 27, 2016. They are very rude when you want your refund back or go on another date. What can I do to get my refund?

Mar 11, 2016 #1125778

Suldana. Abdi
My reservation summary order number is 1254464-031116
I was going from omaha to Chicago
Bus leaving 12pm Friday Mar -11- 2016 customer lady give me
wrong information over the phone. So please can I get money return back to my card my phone no 308 217 2515 plz cal me as soon as posible thanks

Wendy Adams

Mar 05, 2016 #1122564

My Reservation Summary order is AEQ5PIA my Reservation#16-3101-012016-M96R-2205-GAI-ATL It was from my account trini_girl_48@yahoo.com Please some help to resculate

creyno125

Feb 08, 2016 #1108458

I sent in one of my ticket numbers but I brought three of them for the same day. 21_6520_921016minn_Chic wens Feb 10. And ticket number 21_6520_02016 m4r _2045 minn_chic wens Feb 10 at 20:45 if I am usable to get refunds I would like to be able to use them at a later date . creyno125@gmail. Com

0 3 Reply
gabriel pack

Feb 07, 2016 #1107931 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Hello my is Gabriel pack I had purchase a ticket to st Paul mn from Chicago to st Paul I had missed my bus it was for 7:30am but I was just leaving the hospital cause my daughter is sick can I please be reimburse my phone number is 320-491-4811

Jan 08, 2016 #1090979

I believe this is a rip-off. Yes, things can happen that we cannot foresee in the future before 6hr. If we all could can you image how much better the world would be.

Dec 06, 2015 #1074715

On nov25,i brought a ticket going and coming but entering the bus my manager called and said my off days was not a prove by the upper manager so for me to keep my job i had one hour to return to my job.I immediately jump off the bus and headed to work. the ticket was purchase threw my checking account. if would be gladly appreciate only with the holiday if i could be reimburse .my number is 270-356-1129

Dec 03, 2015 #1073277

I was put off the bus for another persons problem... And the police told me i can catch the next bus @ 12 o clock if i didnt make my bus because this incident my email is jaredwashington3@yahoo.com my number is 612 407 4360

Nov 20, 2015 #1066866

i was charged twice for a bus ticket only used one please contact me ASAO 8329211795

1-20 of 68 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.