Megabus - Refunded,or more time to reschudule to travel

Had personal matters come up...(we All do) so vacation had was cancelled :(...Try to send an email to InQuiries.MegaBus.com for refund or reschudule for a later date,but was told I had to reschudule within 24hrs after my travel time!!

Please I ask for A refund??

My reservation summary order is AAGSIRI...Reservation Number is 33/34-7205-071512-M36-1430-PIT-WAS it came from my account...Email address Anderson.Sharon1966@yahoo.com Please can someone help me?this was my 1st experience with MegaBus,and I`m feeling very disappointed in how the out come is...

More Review Details

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 16 No 16
Had the same issue 44 Yes 44
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 14 #1212829 Norcross, Georgia

I would like to reschedule my trip for this week friday i do not want my money back confirmation number is 139167091116

Sep 01 #1206677

I need my 49 dollars back on my card confirmation number 1144125597314 and it was a skylight debit card I'm so upset I was spelling the words play n stead of pay

Lil tim

Sep 01 #1206676

I'm am so upset to kno DAT there's no refund on canceling a trip DA before a trip I had things planned and played for situation came up to work I played for trip then called to cancel and was told no refund and plan for another day I was so mad its like oh well we got ya money my name is timothy v brooks Jr address is 2927 Greenland ave Charlotte nc 28208 contact # 7044921012

Jul 29 #1192151 Los Angeles, California

My name is Andrea Browning I brought a ticket for 7/28/2016 to leave Vegas at 1:30am and to arrive in la at 6:55 am.the bus did not come until 2 hours later got to LA at 9:00 I miss my appointment and I could not attend my family home going im very disappointed in megabus I won't my money back on my card no one told us what was going on my email address is browning7sanders@gmail. com im so lost for words please respond

Jul 18 #1186828 Moorestown Township, New Jersey

Any lawyer in the room? Please let's get together to complain to the BBB. You have seen the lines at the megabus stop meaning that they are taking a big chunk of the traveling market without offering a reasonable refund/reschedule policy. My travel date for a party of four was July 16, 2016 at the 6:30AM bus from Philadelphia to New York. I got late because my connecting train broke down. They offered us getting into the 1:20PM which arrives at NY 3:30PM when I was scheduled to return from NY at 4:05PM

1 0 Reply
Tee

Jul 18 #1186780 Morris, Illinois

Teleshcia Wordsworth my travel date is July 19, 2016 from Chicago, Illinois to Atlanta, Georgia called on Saturday, July 16, to let the them know that I am not feeling well to travel at this time. Lady to me to go to inquiries and doctor slip. My reservation # AE5FZQQ Code 408 A Visa Card on March 27, 2016. They are very rude when you want your refund back or go on another date. What can I do to get my refund?

Mar 11 #1125778

Suldana. Abdi
My reservation summary order number is 1254464-031116
I was going from omaha to Chicago
Bus leaving 12pm Friday Mar -11- 2016 customer lady give me
wrong information over the phone. So please can I get money return back to my card my phone no 308 217 2515 plz cal me as soon as posible thanks

Wendy Adams

Mar 05 #1122564

My Reservation Summary order is AEQ5PIA my Reservation#16-3101-012016-M96R-2205-GAI-ATL It was from my account trini_girl_48@yahoo.com Please some help to resculate

creyno125

Feb 08 #1108458

I sent in one of my ticket numbers but I brought three of them for the same day. 21_6520_921016minn_Chic wens Feb 10. And ticket number 21_6520_02016 m4r _2045 minn_chic wens Feb 10 at 20:45 if I am usable to get refunds I would like to be able to use them at a later date . creyno125@gmail. Com

0 2 Reply
gabriel pack

Feb 07 #1107931 Chicago, Illinois

Hello my is Gabriel pack I had purchase a ticket to st Paul mn from Chicago to st Paul I had missed my bus it was for 7:30am but I was just leaving the hospital cause my daughter is sick can I please be reimburse my phone number is 320-491-4811

Jan 08 #1090979

I believe this is a rip-off. Yes, things can happen that we cannot foresee in the future before 6hr. If we all could can you image how much better the world would be.

Dec 06, 2015 #1074715

On nov25,i brought a ticket going and coming but entering the bus my manager called and said my off days was not a prove by the upper manager so for me to keep my job i had one hour to return to my job.I immediately jump off the bus and headed to work. the ticket was purchase threw my checking account. if would be gladly appreciate only with the holiday if i could be reimburse .my number is 270-356-1129

Dec 03, 2015 #1073277

I was put off the bus for another persons problem... And the police told me i can catch the next bus @ 12 o clock if i didnt make my bus because this incident my email is jaredwashington3@yahoo.com my number is 612 407 4360

Nov 20, 2015 #1066866

i was charged twice for a bus ticket only used one please contact me ASAO 8329211795

Nov 06, 2015 #1059756

My reservation was changed from 5 to 6 of Now the customer service lady sent wrong information over phone. When O got their to take bus they told me reservation was for 5 the but was for today the 6 bus let. I want money return in full to card writing .BBB and lawyer on Monday. U let me homeless in street. Vivian Nelson 213 909-6384

Oct 27, 2015 #1054422

I am having the same problem. I was told twice by customer service that I would get a refund for a bus that was hours late and I never did. I just called again and now they say fill out something online.
My daughter was traveling from Albany to NJ. The return trip was just as bad - driver stopped twice for over an hour because "he needed to". Horrible customer service.
This company is a RIP OFF! We used them at least once per month but I never will again.
A. Dawson

Sep 23, 2015 #1038201

I was told I couldnt get on the bus yesterday September 22,2015 but I didnt have no ID Im 17 and she told me my order number is wrong and she told me this ticket is for September 23,2015 I didnt get on the bus and I need a refund .
Please call this number 9014258633

Aug 13, 2015 #1019147

My bus number 62-63-52-30-072315-m9r-2359-chi-atl .Mwas two hour late getting to Atlanta because we had to take a break because the tire got hot and we had to wait for it to cool down because if we would had kept going the tire would had bust . We left Chicago at 11:59 pm on the 23rd and got to Atlanta at almost 6:00 . We were suppose to get to Atlanta at 3:55pm on the 24.This is my 3rd time and they have not replyed to me .You can contact me @daydayb85@gmail.com. Thank you.

Verneda Brown

Jul 29, 2015 #1013328 Atlanta, Georgia

My bus number 62-63-52-30-072315-m9r-2359-chi-atl .Mwas two hour late getting to Atlanta because we had to take a break because the tire got hot and we had to wait for it to cool down because if we would had kept going the tire would had bust . We left Chicago at 11:59 pm on the 23rd and got to Atlanta at almost 6:00 . We were suppose to get to Atlanta at 3:55pm on the 24.You can contact me @daydayb85@gmail.com. Thank you.

0 1 Reply

Jul 21, 2015 #1010168

Yes i was traveling with mega bus for the first time in they give me wrong direction to the location me an my three children. Are stranded an miami fl they told me i could not get my money refund back to me or u could not get on the next one that will arrive on the same day they did not tell. Me i was just paying for that time in that time only customer service was very. Rude im trying to go about how to get my money back. My code ad5jyjy

1-20 of 62 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.