1629-1659 N Atherton St, State College, PA 16803, USA
4.8
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I usually love taking megabus and have had great experiences with them. However, that all changed when attempting to ride from State College (PA) to NYC.

It was a 1:40am departure and was pouring down rain making it hard to see. There was no shelter area but I was waiting for 40 minutes at the pickup location which I have been at before. The bus was in a slightly different location than where it was the last time I rode it and I was making my over to it with my luggage with another costumer whom I had just met. Before I could get there (within a few moments) it left, the driver obviously didn't see me in spite of my yelling and waving.

I called customer service immediately and they told me that I had to book another ticket at full price for a departure later that day!!

Since the next arrival time was significantly later, I had to take a cab to a car rental and wait for them to open. I am requesting a full refund!

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Bus Service.

I didn't like: Refusal to help me when their service failed.

Comments