Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

0526may

by Kevin F Hmw

Do have buses that go Tampa Fl,if you do how much

Advertisements

Credit towards a new ticket for TODAY

by Katie L Oat

Hi My daughter missed her bus out of Chicago to Cleveland this morning. Her Uber driver got lost on the way to the bus station.

Is it possible for us to get credit towards another ticket today? Can someone please call me as soon as possible

View

I need to talk to someone please

by Gloria D Eoe

I missed my bus got lost i was 2 min late

Ticket

Do I have to print out the ticket, or can I just show it in my phone??

1 answer
We checked on their website and saw that it’s not necessary to print out Megabus tickets if you do not cross the border of another country. But there are other situations when printing out of the ticket is advisable. Learn more details about them here: https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/top-7-consumer-questions-to-megabus/#Do-I-have-to-print-out-a-Megabus-ticket,-or-can-I-just-show-it-on-my-phone?

by Kiren Fod

Do I have to print out the ticket, or can I just show it in my phone

Ride

by Kent w Raf

Can i pay when i get on bus

Not arriving to Philadelphia on time on the day. 11-3-2017

by Lakesha h Vxb

How can i go about gettting a refund for my bus ride for two passenger. I looking for the amount that i paid for 178.00 refund for the extra hours delayed.

The bus didnt pick us up intel 12:30 when i was tod tobe there at 1200, on 11-3-2017. My conformation number is CM37R-2359-CHR-PHI

by Marla N Zzo

How to cancel my trip

redemption codes

by Janice R Irj

How can I obtain redemption codes on a round trip that was not taken? Thank you.

Damage to bus

by Brittany S Uiz

How do I go about reporting damage to a bus as a customer? The window on the roof of the bus right past the emergency exit is shattered.

I told the driver and he said there was nothing he could do and didn't seem to care.

I am on the bus that left St Louis,Mo at 2am on 10/17/17. I also have pictures of the window being shattered.

Prices

by Traci B Wqu

How much is a round trip ticket from Washington dc to ATL

I have 5 suitcases I'm traveling with

by Javante Amt

What do I do, seeing your policy allows only 2pcs of luggages, can I pay an extra for my luggages?

View

I missed my bus! What do I do?

2 answers
Your issue with missing a bus seems to be quite common with Megabus passengers. Learn what can be done in such a situation here:https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/top-7-consumer-questions-to-megabus/
I had a reservation for October the 3rd at 11:10 and I was hospitalized due to a medical emergency on October 1st and was in the hospital for almost a week so Megabus said that I would have to have the hospital fax them a paper stating that I was indeed hospitalized so I could reschedule my reservation I do not want a refund I do want to reschedule my reservation with the same price that was already paid what do I do
View more answers (1)