Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

how to change my travel date? I have bought a ticket of 10/21/19. I need change to 10/23/19.

I have bought a ticket of 10/21/19. I want to change to 10/23/19.

1 answer
According to Megabus FAQs, if there is more than 3 hours before the new travel date, you may trade in your reservation.
  • Go to megabus.com,
  • Click on “change trip" and enter your order or reservation number and your email address,
  • Choose a new reservation,
  • Follow the steps provided.
Advertisements

I need to book a bus trip from Glasgow airport to Inverness I am in Canada how do I do this ,

Or could you tell me if it’s possible to land at Glasgow airport and just get a bus from there to Inverness without buying a prepaid ticket , can I just buy my ticket to Inverness the day I land ? Need to know urgently please , Regards Michelle

#1751953

According to Megabus FAQ page, you can make a reservation from Megabus journey planner. First, select your departure and arrival city from the drop-down menu. Choose either one way or round trip and enter your desired travel dates.
Next, enter the number of passengers traveling. Choose your preferred travel times from the schedules provided. Detailed information regarding your trip and the bus stops can be accessed by clicking on the trip/bus stop links.
Choose from available reserved seat options for your trip and click continue. Review and agree to the terms and conditions. Click pay, and check out using Megabus secure online payment processor, WorldPay.
For other information, please call Megabus customer service at 877-462-****

SHOW TICKETS TO DRIVER

HOW DO I SHOW THE BUS DRIVER THE TICKETS ON MY PHONE

#1751951
According to Megabus FAQs, they do suggest you bring a printed copy of your reservation confirmation email, as this will include your reservation number(s). No physical tickets are issued for travel.

Getting to the mega bus from 95th red line in chicago

by Mark h Keg

Change the time

I book for 2ppl round trip from NYC to Baltimore but I made a mistake the time about Baltimore to NYC ticket Can I change the time??

1 answer
According to the Megabus Terms & Conditions, customers wishing to change a reservation must do so at least 3 hours prior to the departure time of the existing reservation. A trade in fee ($3.00 for trade ins more than 24 hours from departure, $5.00 for trade ins 6 to 24 hours from departure, $7.50 for trade ins 3 to 6 hours from departure) and a $2.50 new reservation fee, or $7 when the change is made by telephone, is charged for all reservations being changed.

Please follow the procedure below to trade in your reservation online:

• Visit megabus.com, click on “change trip" and enter your order or reservation number along with your email address.
  • Select the reservation you’d like to change and click ‘trade-in.”
  • Follow the on-screen prompts to request a revised reservation using the journey planner menu shown.

View

What's closet place to catch mega bus from stockton to L.A. From Stockton, CA?

1 answer
According to megabus.com, the closest place to catch mega bus from Stockton is Sacramento, CA (44,3mi) or San Jose, CA (53,7mi).
View

If I’m coming from Houston Texas . Does the bus goes to Mobile ?

When I booked my ticket it kept sending me to New Orleans when I tried to go to Mobile.

1 answer

You should address your question to Megabus customer service by phone at 877- 462-****, by email at enquiries@***.com

View

Plane arrived late to jfk, need next ticket

by Lytle Lgm

My planes arrived late and will not make it to my bus in time. Need next possible ticket to Philadelphia ASAP

View

what is my activation code? when i try to log in, I can not give it

1 answer

Your question is rather specific. Try to contact Megabus customer service by phone at 908- 372-****, by email at enquiries@***.com

Do you have to pay for children’s 3yr old

Do child 3 pay with 2 adults

1 answer
According to Megabus FAQ page people of all ages are required a ticket to travel with megabus, children and babies included.

Postphone day of trip?

Mou planned trip from atlanta to Durham bcuz is scheduled on 23/5. Is that possible Postphone it to 25/5?

1 answer

According to Megabus FAQ page you can trade in your reservation online as long as it’s more than 3 hours before your scheduled departure. The cost of your initial reservation will go toward crediting the new one. You can also contact Megabus customer support by phone at 908- 372-****, by email at enquiries@***.com

Booking info

by Tracy H Yll

Do I have to buy two separate tickets to go from Minneapolis,MN to Memphis,TN

View

Is parking avalalible at orlando location

No answer would like to know if I can park my truck there for the duration of my trip

1 answer
Your question is quite specific. You should contact Megabus customer service for assistance. You can find their contact in the Contact Tab in the PissedConsumer website.

How. Much. From. Mobile AL to Knoxville Tennessee

Does. Mega.

Bus. Still. Stop.

Knoxville tn and. Pickup

1 answer

Your question seems to be specific. Please, try to contact Megabus cutsomer support by phone at 877-462-**** or send an email at enquiries@***.com

Information request

I would like to know: May I use my returning ticket Orlando-Fort Lauderdale if I lost my Fort Lauderdale-Orlando trip

1 answer

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to contact Megabus Customer Service by phone at 877 462 **** or via Twitter: @megabushelp and ask Megabus customer support representatives for assistance.

Refund

Hello,

I purchased 4 tickets from Las vegas to Los Angels and the reason I'm going is to pick up a vehicle. If I need to cancel and get a refund can I do that

1 answer
According to the Megabus FAQ page, once completed Megabus reservations cannot be cancelled or refunded, but they can be traded in for another journey up to 3 hours before your original scheduled departure.Please note that Megabus is not responsible for delays or cancellations caused by traffic, road conditions, weather, and other causes over which it has no control. Alternatively, where Megabus fails to provide on time-reliable service for reasons wholly within the company control refunds, or alternative travel arrangements, may be offered.

Travel requirements

Hi, I have a question I’m wanting to purchase a ticket for my boyfriend in another state, but he has no type of identification. Is there anyway for him to travel on the bus without any identification

1 answer
According to Megabus Help Center, to board their bus, you will need a valid reservation number which was provided to you at the time of purchase. (Passenger Names, order #’s, and transaction ID’s are not accepted for travel.) You can show your reservation number to the bus driver on any piece of paper or from your phone. While an ID card is not necessary to board the bus, their drivers can request identification from those passengers who appear to be under 17 years of age to ensure they are not attempting to board the bus without an accompanying adult.

Math

I had reservations for a ticket 1.40 am to New York from state college . My cab got pulled over by police on the way to the bus stop and en s up missing this bus to get home .

Is there any way I can receive atleast credit to get a new bus ticket ????!! Reservation # 32-2425-****19-M28R- 0140- STA-New

1 answer
According to the Megabus FAQ page, Megabus is not responsible for delays or cancellations caused by traffic, road conditions, weather or other causes over which it has no control. Alternatively, where Megabus fails to provide on time reliable service for reasons wholly within their control, refunds or alternative travel arrangements may be offered. Therefore, you should contact Megabus Customer Service at 877 462 **** or via Twitter: @megabushelp and ask their customer support representatives for assistance.

Change bus

I have a return ticket to fayetteville on the mega busCan I transfer to a grey hound due to unforseen circumstances..anticipating a response.thanks

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1629633
According to Megabus FAQs, the passenger can’t just cancel the bus ticket and get the refund. The only option the passengers have in such situations is to trade in the ticket for another bus trip no less than 3 hours prior to the departure. But it should be noted that the customers should pay additional fees for such trade-ins: from $3.00 to $7.50 depending on time before the departure. Also, there can be extra payments if, for example, the reservation was changed on the phone. Otherwise, consumers can contact Megabus customer service on Pissed Consumer for more information.

Need to cancel ticket ASAP

I need to cancel ticket- reference #6-19**-******-M22R-2300-BosNew The ticket is for 11PM not 11:00AM PLEASE CANCEL TICKET

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1602757
According to Megabus FAQs, the passenger can’t just cancel the bus ticket and get the refund. Also, customers shouldn’t expect reimbursement if the bus journey was canceled or delayed due to weather or road conditions, traffic or other reasons for which Megabus is not responsible for. The only option the passengers have in such situations is to trade in the ticket for another bus trip no less than 3 hours prior to the departure. But it should be noted that the customers should pay additional fees for such trade-ins: from $3.00 to $7.50 depending on time before the departure. Also, there can be extra payments if, for example, the reservation was changed on the phone. Otherwise, consumers can contact Megabus customer service on Pissed Consumer for more information.
Questions 113