Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Accident

What I do i do if I put the wrong email address on accident. I put dave35@***.com I meant to put Dave35russell@***.com

2 answers
I have the same problem. Trying to sort it out now. Let me know if you figure out a solution.
@Dresean Xtu

Please reach out to Megabus Customer Service by phone at (877) 462-**** or by email at enquiries@***.com and provide them with full details regarding your issue.

Please note that you can change any of the personal information held related to your name, address, etc. Simply login and select Personal Information from the top menu bar. Make any necessary adjustments and then save your changes.

View more answers (1)
Advertisements

How can I get a refund

by Adolphine K

Bus did not arrived

View

How can i get another bus ticket. Since i miss the bus

by Renica M

I made it to the bus station at 545 cause i had to wait on the taxi.....so what can i do to get on next bus to go to Memphis later

View

Mega bus is operating from NYC to Newark or Wilmington in Delaware?

by Ahmed B Fsk

How much is 2 tickets to Las Vegas from la

by Mona S Rbp

View

I book my ticket on the website an didn’t receive my confirmation number. How can this be resolved?

by Juwan M Iar

I book a ticket an didn’t receive my confirmation number

Mega bus Route

by Menzi C

When will Megabus resume route from San Francisco to Los Angeles? Thanks!

Resolved

by Taylon Qtr

I wanted to know if the rgistration info sent to me on my phone is what I need to board the bus, or do I need to stop at the counter to pick the ticket up?

What is the Flix bus

by Antoine D Whw

Quiries

by Juditha M

When it will resume the trip please

We are planning to travel on the 14th of April 2020 at night

Do Megabus go from Kansas City to Forrest city

I need a busy tickets I try see how much whould it cast

1 answer
According to kansascity.com/news, Megabus canceled its service in Kansas City.

Service Dog Issue

Typo....the dog enjoyed the seating I didn't! Sorry typed the last message in the dark..

there should be a way or place where the animals can be.

Paying for seating and not enjoying the this long 14 hour ride comfortably is unfair to the customer not the dog? Please tell me how I can get a refund on my reserve seating fee?

1 answer
Unfortunately, the Megabus Faq page does not provide any information on how to get a refund on your reserved seating fee. However, you may always contact Megabus Customer Service by submitting a request on the company website.
You may also try to reach out to Megabus Customer Service at (877) 462-**** or via the support form on the Pissed Consumer website.
View

Do you go from buffalo ny to charlotte nc

by Marvin A Cph

View

Why is the contact email spelled that way?

'enquiries' and not with 'inquiries'?

1 answer
Unfortunately, megabus.com does not provide any details on why “enquiries” is spelled that way. However, you may always contact Megabus Customer Service by phone at +44 207 1** **16 or by email at enquiries@***.com and ask for assistance.
View

Cana passenger stay on bus & get off at different location?

My 85 year old mother (Amelia Rodriguez) was booked on trip from San Antonio to Houston but wrong location Shell 1960 was selected. I would like to see if she can be dropped off at Katy mills location since I live in Missouri City.

Her reservation is 50-7843-****20-M77R-0730 SAN-HNW. Scheduled to arrive at 12:20

1 answer
Unfortunately, megabus.com does not provide any information if it is possible to be dropped off at a different location.
However, it is stated that all seats on megabus.com are sold on a reservation basis and you must travel at your specified time and date. Customers are required to be at their departure point at least 15 minutes before their selected trip is scheduled to depart.
This allows Megabus drivers to board customers in a timely manner avoiding any delays that may impact the departure of the vehicle. No refunds or credits will be given in instances where customers miss the bus. However, reservations can be changed on the company website up until 6 hours prior to departure.
View

How I can find the Megabus stop?

In Loughborough there is 3 stops of Megabus can I wait on the stop near my house but on booking the stop is on Ashby Road ?

1 answer
According to the Megabus Stops page, there is a bus stop on A512, Ashby Road just before the Holywell Way roundabout and after the junction with University Road.
To get more information about the Megabus stops, please contact the Megabus customer care team by phone at +44 (0) 900 **** 900 or by email at enquiries@***.com.
View

Can I leave my vehicle at the Megabus parking lot?

1 answer
According to reddit.com, users recommend that you park in the Megabus lot with the printout on your dash. Sometimes you can even get away with writing "MEGABUS" and the date of your return on a piece of paper.
View

Will you take a prepaid card

1 answer
According to Megabus FAQs, the company does accept debit & prepaid cards.
View

How could I get a refund

My ride had got sick and couldn’t drive to Memphis to drop me off

1 answer
According to the Megabus refund policy, Megabus reservations cannot be canceled or refunded, but they can be traded in for another journey.
View

Riding at a different time

by Patti S Pme

I saw people waiting for the new mega bus and the driver said come on this one. So coming home I asked if there would be room and the driver charged $10.

The other driver just let them on since there was plenty of room on both buses. Is that right? He never even changed the reservations which I know costs.

I think he just pocketed the money. Any ideas?

Questions 113