Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Accident

What I do i do if I put the wrong email address on accident. I put dave35@gmail.com I meant to put Dave35russell@gmail.com

2 answers
Dresean
I have the same problem. Trying to sort it out now. Let me know if you figure out a solution.

Will you take a prepaid card

Maggie Grant
According to Megabus FAQs, the company does accept debit & prepaid cards.
View

How could I get a refund

My ride had got sick and couldn’t drive to Memphis to drop me off

Maggie Grant
According to the Megabus refund policy, Megabus reservations cannot be canceled or refunded, but they can be traded in for another journey.
View

Riding at a different time

by Dustin

I saw people waiting for the new mega bus and the driver said come on this one. So coming home I asked if there would be room and the driver charged $10.

The other driver just let them on since there was plenty of room on both buses. Is that right? He never even changed the reservations which I know costs.

I think he just pocketed the money. Any ideas?

View

how to change my travel date? I have bought a ticket of 10/21/19. I need change to 10/23/19.

I have bought a ticket of 10/21/19. I want to change to 10/23/19.

Maggie Grant
According to Megabus FAQs, if there is more than 3 hours before the new travel date, you may trade in your reservation.
  • Go to megabus.com,
  • Click on “change trip" and enter your order or reservation number and your email address,
  • Choose a new reservation,
  • Follow the steps provided.
View

I need to book a bus trip from Glasgow airport to Inverness I am in Canada how do I do this ,

Or could you tell me if it’s possible to land at Glasgow airport and just get a bus from there to Inverness without buying a prepaid ticket , can I just buy my ticket to Inverness the day I land ? Need to know urgently please , Regards Michelle

#1751953

According to Megabus FAQ page, you can make a reservation from Megabus journey planner. First, select your departure and arrival city from the drop-down menu. Choose either one way or round trip and enter your desired travel dates.
Next, enter the number of passengers traveling. Choose your preferred travel times from the schedules provided. Detailed information regarding your trip and the bus stops can be accessed by clicking on the trip/bus stop links.
Choose from available reserved seat options for your trip and click continue. Review and agree to the terms and conditions. Click pay, and check out using Megabus secure online payment processor, WorldPay.
For other information, please call Megabus customer service at 877-462-6342

SHOW TICKETS TO DRIVER

HOW DO I SHOW THE BUS DRIVER THE TICKETS ON MY PHONE

#1751951
According to Megabus FAQs, they do suggest you bring a printed copy of your reservation confirmation email, as this will include your reservation number(s). No physical tickets are issued for travel.

Getting to the mega bus from 95th red line in chicago

by Sharleen

Change the time

I book for 2ppl round trip from NYC to Baltimore but I made a mistake the time about Baltimore to NYC ticket Can I change the time??

Maggie Grant
According to the Megabus Terms & Conditions, customers wishing to change a reservation must do so at least 3 hours prior to the departure time of the existing reservation. A trade in fee ($3.00 for trade ins more than 24 hours from departure, $5.00 for trade ins 6 to 24 hours from departure, $7.50 for trade ins 3 to 6 hours from departure) and a $2.50 new reservation fee, or $7 when the change is made by telephone, is charged for all reservations being changed.

Please follow the procedure below to trade in your reservation online:

• Visit megabus.com, click on “change trip" and enter your order or reservation number along with your email address.
  • Select the reservation you’d like to change and click ‘trade-in.”
  • Follow the on-screen prompts to request a revised reservation using the journey planner menu shown.

View

What's closet place to catch mega bus from stockton to L.A. From Stockton, CA?

Maggie Grant
According to megabus.com, the closest place to catch mega bus from Stockton is Sacramento, CA (44,3mi) or San Jose, CA (53,7mi).
View

If I’m coming from Houston Texas . Does the bus goes to Mobile ?

When I booked my ticket it kept sending me to New Orleans when I tried to go to Mobile.

Maggie Grant

You should address your question to Megabus customer service by phone at 877- 462-6342, by email at enquiries@megabus.com

View

Plane arrived late to jfk, need next ticket

by Lytle

My planes arrived late and will not make it to my bus in time. Need next possible ticket to Philadelphia ASAP

View

what is my activation code? when i try to log in, I can not give it

Maggie Grant

Your question is rather specific. Try to contact Megabus customer service by phone at 908- 372-6195, by email at enquiries@megabus.com

Do you have to pay for children’s 3yr old

Do child 3 pay with 2 adults

Maggie Grant
According to Megabus FAQ page people of all ages are required a ticket to travel with megabus, children and babies included.

Postphone day of trip?

Mou planned trip from atlanta to Durham bcuz is scheduled on 23/5. Is that possible Postphone it to 25/5?

Maggie Grant

According to Megabus FAQ page you can trade in your reservation online as long as it’s more than 3 hours before your scheduled departure. The cost of your initial reservation will go toward crediting the new one. You can also contact Megabus customer support by phone at 908- 372-6195, by email at enquiries@megabus.com

Booking info

by Pearl

Do I have to buy two separate tickets to go from Minneapolis,MN to Memphis,TN

View

Is parking avalalible at orlando location

No answer would like to know if I can park my truck there for the duration of my trip

Maggie Grant
Your question is quite specific. You should contact Megabus customer service for assistance. You can find their contact in the Contact Tab in the PissedConsumer website.

How. Much. From. Mobile AL to Knoxville Tennessee

Does. Mega.

Bus. Still. Stop.

Knoxville tn and. Pickup

Maggie Grant

Your question seems to be specific. Please, try to contact Megabus cutsomer support by phone at 877-462-6342 or send an email at enquiries@megabus.com

Information request

I would like to know: May I use my returning ticket Orlando-Fort Lauderdale if I lost my Fort Lauderdale-Orlando trip

Irene Moore

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to contact Megabus Customer Service by phone at 877 462 6342 or via Twitter: @megabushelp and ask Megabus customer support representatives for assistance.

Refund

Hello,

I purchased 4 tickets from Las vegas to Los Angels and the reason I'm going is to pick up a vehicle. If I need to cancel and get a refund can I do that

Irene Moore
According to the Megabus FAQ page, once completed Megabus reservations cannot be cancelled or refunded, but they can be traded in for another journey up to 3 hours before your original scheduled departure.Please note that Megabus is not responsible for delays or cancellations caused by traffic, road conditions, weather, and other causes over which it has no control. Alternatively, where Megabus fails to provide on time-reliable service for reasons wholly within the company control refunds, or alternative travel arrangements, may be offered.

Questions 97