Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Accident

What I do i do if I put the wrong email address on accident. I put dave35@gmail.com I meant to put Dave35russell@gmail.com

WorkableNeanderthal

I have the same problem. Trying to sort it out now. Let me know if you figure out a solution.

Maggie Grant

Please reach out to Megabus Customer Service by phone at (877) 462-6342 or by email at enquiries@megabus.com and provide them with full details regarding your issue.

Please note that you can change any of the personal information held related to your name, address, etc. Simply login and select Personal Information from the top menu bar.

Make any necessary adjustments and then save your changes.

Change the time

I book for 2ppl round trip from NYC to Baltimore but I made a mistake the time about Baltimore to NYC ticket Can I change the time??

Maggie Grant
According to the Megabus Terms & Conditions, customers wishing to change a reservation must do so at least 3 hours prior to the departure time of the existing reservation. A trade in fee ($3.00 for trade ins more than 24 hours from departure, $5.00 for trade ins 6 to 24 hours from departure, $7.50 for trade ins 3 to 6 hours from departure) and a $2.50 new reservation fee, or $7 when the change is made by telephone, is charged for all reservations being changed.

Please follow the procedure below to trade in your reservation online:

• Visit megabus.com, click on “change trip" and enter your order or reservation number along with your email address.
  • Select the reservation you’d like to change and click ‘trade-in.”
  • Follow the on-screen prompts to request a revised reservation using the journey planner menu shown.

Show

What's closet place to catch mega bus from stockton to L.A. From Stockton, CA?

Maggie Grant

According to megabus.com, the closest place to catch mega bus from Stockton is Sacramento, CA (44,3mi) or San Jose, CA (53,7mi).

Show

If I’m coming from Houston Texas . Does the bus goes to Mobile ?

When I booked my ticket it kept sending me to New Orleans when I tried to go to Mobile.

Maggie Grant

You should address your question to Megabus customer service by phone at 877- 462-6342, by email at enquiries@megabus.com

Show

Plane arrived late to jfk, need next ticket

My planes arrived late and will not make it to my bus in time. Need next possible ticket to Philadelphia ASAP

Show

what is my activation code? when i try to log in, I can not give it

Maggie Grant

Your question is rather specific. Try to contact Megabus customer service by phone at 908- 372-6195, by email at enquiries@megabus.com

Do you have to pay for children’s 3yr old

Do child 3 pay with 2 adults

Maggie Grant

According to Megabus FAQ page people of all ages are required a ticket to travel with megabus, children and babies included.

Postphone day of trip?

Mou planned trip from atlanta to Durham bcuz is scheduled on 23/5. Is that possible Postphone it to 25/5?

Maggie Grant

According to Megabus FAQ page you can trade in your reservation online as long as it’s more than 3 hours before your scheduled departure. The cost of your initial reservation will go toward crediting the new one. You can also contact Megabus customer support by phone at 908- 372-6195, by email at enquiries@megabus.com

Booking info

Do I have to buy two separate tickets to go from Minneapolis,MN to Memphis,TN

Show

Is parking avalalible at orlando location

No answer would like to know if I can park my truck there for the duration of my trip

Maggie Grant
Your question is quite specific. You should contact Megabus customer service for assistance.

You can find their contact in the Contact Tab in the PissedConsumer website.

How. Much. From. Mobile AL to Knoxville Tennessee

Does. Mega.

Bus. Still. Stop.

Knoxville tn and. Pickup

Maggie Grant

Your question seems to be specific. Please, try to contact Megabus cutsomer support by phone at 877-462-6342 or send an email at enquiries@megabus.com

Information request

I would like to know: May I use my returning ticket Orlando-Fort Lauderdale if I lost my Fort Lauderdale-Orlando trip

Irene Moore

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to contact Megabus Customer Service by phone at 877 462 6342 or via Twitter: @megabushelp and ask Megabus customer support representatives for assistance.

Refund

Hello,

I purchased 4 tickets from Las vegas to Los Angels and the reason I'm going is to pick up a vehicle. If I need to cancel and get a refund can I do that

Irene Moore

According to the Megabus FAQ page, once completed Megabus reservations cannot be cancelled or refunded, but they can be traded in for another journey up to 3 hours before your original scheduled departure.Please note that Megabus is not responsible for delays or cancellations caused by traffic, road conditions, weather, and other causes over which it has no control. Alternatively, where Megabus fails to provide on time-reliable service for reasons wholly within the company control refunds, or alternative travel arrangements, may be offered.

Travel requirements

Hi, I have a question I’m wanting to purchase a ticket for my boyfriend in another state, but he has no type of identification. Is there anyway for him to travel on the bus without any identification

Irene Moore

According to Megabus Help Center, to board their bus, you will need a valid reservation number which was provided to you at the time of purchase. (Passenger Names, order #’s, and transaction ID’s are not accepted for travel.) You can show your reservation number to the bus driver on any piece of paper or from your phone. While an ID card is not necessary to board the bus, their drivers can request identification from those passengers who appear to be under 17 years of age to ensure they are not attempting to board the bus without an accompanying adult.

Math

I had reservations for a ticket 1.40 am to New York from state college . My cab got pulled over by police on the way to the bus stop and en s up missing this bus to get home .

Is there any way I can receive atleast credit to get a new bus ticket ????!! Reservation # 32-2425-012919-M28R- 0140- STA-New

Irene Moore

According to the Megabus FAQ page, Megabus is not responsible for delays or cancellations caused by traffic, road conditions, weather or other causes over which it has no control. Alternatively, where Megabus fails to provide on time reliable service for reasons wholly within their control, refunds or alternative travel arrangements may be offered. Therefore, you should contact Megabus Customer Service at 877 462 6342 or via Twitter: @megabushelp and ask their customer support representatives for assistance.

Change bus

I have a return ticket to fayetteville on the mega busCan I transfer to a grey hound due to unforseen circumstances..anticipating a response.thanks

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to Megabus FAQs, the passenger can’t just cancel the bus ticket and get the refund. The only option the passengers have in such situations is to trade in the ticket for another bus trip no less than 3 hours prior to the departure.

Also, there can be extra payments if, for example, the reservation was changed on the phone. Otherwise, consumers can contact Megabus customer service on Pissed Consumer for more information.

Need to cancel ticket ASAP

I need to cancel ticket- reference #6-1927-112518-M22R-2300-BosNew The ticket is for 11PM not 11:00AM PLEASE CANCEL TICKET

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to Megabus FAQs, the passenger can’t just cancel the bus ticket and get the refund. Also, customers shouldn’t expect reimbursement if the bus journey was canceled or delayed due to weather or road conditions, traffic or other reasons for which Megabus is not responsible for.

The only option the passengers have in such situations is to trade in the ticket for another bus trip no less than 3 hours prior to the departure. But it should be noted that the customers should pay additional fees for such trade-ins: from $3.00 to $7.50 depending on time before the departure.

Megabus Ticket

I bought a megabus ticket today and I'm suppose to be leaving today at 9am but I didn't get an confirmation email and my card was charged for the ticket. How do I get the email or my refund?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Based on the information found in Megabus USA "Making Reservations" section, you can call this Megabus customer service number 877-462-6342 if you only receive a Worldpay confirmation e-mail, and not a reservation confirmation. And 877-462-6342 if you do not receive either e-mail within an hour of purchase.

Ticket

Hello am in Riverdale Maryland I need to go to Philadelphia on Thursday evening and I want to use megabus how can I get it in Maryland thanks.

Maggie Grant
The Megabus Help section provides detailed information on how you can make a reservation. Please follow the instructions below:
  • From the company journey planner, first select your departure and arrival city from the drop down menu.

Choose either one way or round trip and enter your desired travel dates.
  • Next, enter the number of passengers traveling. Please note that all customers traveling under the same reservation number must board the bus together. Reservations are required for all passengers regardless of age. Passengers wishing to travel with more than the allotted luggage must purchase additional reservation(s) to accommodate extra luggage.

• Customers with disabilities must select YES on "assisted travel" if there are any passengers traveling with special requirements.
  • Choose your preferred travel times from the schedules provided. Detailed information regarding your trip and the bus stops can be accessed by clicking on the trip/bus stop links. Please note: When selecting trips that depart after midnight you are required to select the actual date you want to travel, remembering that the date changes at midnight.
  • Choose from available reserved seat options for your trip and click continue.

• In order to avoid unnecessary charges to your account please review the purchases in your basket and remove any trips added in error before checking out.
  • Review and agree to the terms and conditions.
  • Click pay, and check out using our secure online payment processor, WorldPay.
  • When your reservation has been completed Megabus will issue you an e-mail from WorldPay confirming the acceptance of your payment, and a reservation confirmation e-mail.

Trip confirmation

Due to the hurricane and flooding, Will Megabus be traveling from Washington DC to atlanta on 9/21 at 11pm?

Email: deronbenjamin@gmail.com

Maggie Grant

The Megabus FAQ page provides comprehensive information on what happens in case of a weather disruption to service. If your trip is affected, they will let you know via email with information on rescheduling your trip at no additional charge.

If you have opted into their text-messaging service, you will also receive a text message update regarding the status of your trip.

This could include stop changes, schedule changes, canceled services and weather advisories. Megabus will also post any service advisories on the website.

Questions 90