Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Need to cancel ticket ASAP

I need to cancel ticket- reference #6-1927-112518-M22R-2300-BosNew The ticket is for 11PM not 11:00AM PLEASE CANCEL TICKET

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to Megabus FAQs, the passenger can’t just cancel the bus ticket and get the refund. Also, customers shouldn’t expect reimbursement if the bus journey was canceled or delayed due to weather or road conditions, traffic or other reasons for which Megabus is not responsible for.

The only option the passengers have in such situations is to trade in the ticket for another bus trip no less than 3 hours prior to the departure. But it should be noted that the customers should pay additional fees for such trade-ins: from $3.00 to $7.50 depending on time before the departure.

Also, there can be extra payments if, for example, the reservation was changed on the phone. Otherwise, consumers can contact Megabus customer service on Pissed Consumer for more information.

Megabus Ticket

I bought a megabus ticket today and I'm suppose to be leaving today at 9am but I didn't get an confirmation email and my card was charged for the ticket. How do I get the email or my refund?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Based on the information found in Megabus USA "Making Reservations" section, you can call this Megabus customer service number 877-462-6342 if you only receive a Worldpay confirmation e-mail, and not a reservation confirmation. And 877-462-6342 if you do not receive either e-mail within an hour of purchase.

Ticket

Hello am in Riverdale Maryland I need to go to Philadelphia on Thursday evening and I want to use megabus how can I get it in Maryland thanks.

Trip confirmation

Due to the hurricane and flooding, Will Megabus be traveling from Washington DC to atlanta on 9/21 at 11pm?

Email: deronbenjamin@gmail.com

Second lauggage

I have two bags. Can I pay for the second bag in order to be able to ride on Megabus.

How much will it cost?

{{REDACTED}}

I do not have any more question. Please send an answer to my question as soon as possible.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Their website recommends to do the following: you need to check whether your bags do not exceed the limits allowed by Megabus baggage policy. Each luggage item shouldn’t be more than 62 inches when adding the total exterior dimensions of the piece (length + width + height) and should not weigh more than 50 pounds. Such luggage inquiries are quite frequent among Megabus customers so you can find the answer to the similar question here: https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/top-7-consumer-questions-to-megabus/#How-much-is-it-for-an-extra-bag-on-Megabus?

Can i board a day early

I paid for tickets for for july 17 2018. But i cant pay for another night a hotel. Will i be a to board a day early

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Following Megabus Terms and conditions, you can change your reservation. However, you need to pay extra fees for it depending on the original time of the departure.

To find more information on how to change the reservation and how much it will cost you, read the question: "Can I cancel a trip?" https://megabus.pissedconsumer.com/questions-answers.html

Need answers

1. Do my 7 month old have to stay in her car seat the whole ride?

How many stops will we make?

3. Do mega bus have seat belts for baby car seat?,

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Megabus claims in its FAQs that children under the age of 7 are recommended to use a child safety seat; however, it’s not a must. So it can be concluded, that the baby may not spend the whole ride in a car seat.

For more answers to the related questions follow the link: https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/top-7-consumer-questions-to-megabus/#Do-all-Megabus-buses-have-seat-belts-for-a-baby-car-seat?

Show

Can I use a hand written reservation

I booked a ride but i wrote it down on a piece of paper. I have the reservation number written down can i use this

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

You may find more details on when the reservation number is considered to be valid according to Megabus policy in an answer to the question "Do I have to print out Megabus ticket, or can I just show it in my phone?" https://megabus.pissedconsumer.com/questions-answers/6.html

Late

If im running can i cath my bus at the next stop

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

To make sure whether it’s possible to get on a bus on the next stop, read the following article that includes quotes from Megabus Terms and conditions: https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/top-7-consumer-questions-to-megabus/#Can-I-catch-a-Megabus-bus-at-the-next-bus-stop?

Trying to buy ticket

How much does it cost to travel from Jacksonville Florida to Killeen Texas

Booking

Do u service detroit mi leaving Memphis tn

Cancellations

Can I cancel a trip?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to Megabus FAQs,https://us.megabus.com/help the passenger can’t just cancel the bus ticket and get the refund. Also customers shouldn’t expect reimbursement if the bus journey was cancelled or delayed due to weather or road conditions, traffic or other reasons for which Megabus is not responsible for.

But it should be noted that the customers should pay additional fees for such trade-ins: from $3.00 to $7.50 depending on time before the departure. Also, there can be extra payments if, for example, the reservation was changed on the phone .

Luggage

How much is it for a extra bag

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

According to Megabus luggage policy you can take one piece of baggage per one passenger’s reservation and one small carry-on handbag aboard. If you exceed this limit, get to know how much you need to pay for extra luggage items here:https://megabus.pissedconsumer.com/questions-answers.html

Show

Can kids ride by themselves

I need a kid to ride from Daytona Beachto ATL what’s the policy

Late arrival

Is the 12:50 bus from indiana to cincinnati still coming?

Cash

Im thinking of taking your bus form Orlando to atlanta. Can you pay cash on the bus or do you have to purchase the ticket in advance ?

Need location

Do I need to transfer buses if I want to go to Michigan from Madison, Wisconsin?

And is there a bus from Madison? Does bus from Madison goes straight to transfer point from Chicago?

Travel

Does megabus do express buses from hartford ct to north carolina

Change ticket time

Can i change reservation time to leave on friday ?

Route help