264 West 35th Street, New York, NY 10001
2.3

Hello I’m a frequent traveler using this service. Friday August 16th I was treated poorly by one of the men workers.

A black guy with long twists or dreads in his hair. I arrived at 6pm for a 7:40 bus. I asked if I could board a earlier bus I was told yes if I paid extra which was fine. Moving forward the earlier buses were extremely packed so I just decided to wait for my reservation.

The guy stated there were 2 buses leaving at 7.. one for 7:20 and one for 7:40... as I’m sitting there waiting the guy worker points at me. Your bus left.

Points at me and says I should get off my phone rudely very nasty. All awhile I’m asking how is this possible when it’s not 7:40? He states oh well I can’t help you now wait until 8:25.... extremely furious at this point because my train in Philadelphia was scheduled for 10:59....

(last train)... after waiting for the 8:25 bus I was then told to stand to the side if any room I’ll let you on but I need 10$ per person for missing your bus. (Mind blowing) they allow me on the bus I missed my train of course ended up spending 85$ in a Uber to get home to Lancaster! Please fix this issue!

No one deserves to be treated this way... These workers are rude, nasty and disrespectful

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Bus Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Megabus Pros: Affordability.

Megabus Cons: Worst customer service.

• Terrible Customer Relations