902 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807, USA
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I dont see how it is legal to charge a customer for a service they didnt use. I asked to speak to a manager and Peter the supervisor answered the phone at 9:47 AM on 10/14/17.

He acted like he couldnt hear me saying , " hello " but every time I would talk he would stop talking making it obvious it was intentional. You could tell he was annoyed and was too quick to hang up. I will be reporting this to the BBB if I am not credited my money back since I had a family emergency. I have loved Megabus until now!

You get paid to service customers ! Your in the wrong job field , Peter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Manager.

Comments

I am a little surprised that you have had good luck previously with this company. This time, they were following the normal policy of "no refunds". Will not refund for death, let alone a family emergency.

to Anonymous #1516450

I paid for two round trips tickets from Nashville Tennessee, to Chattanooga Tennessee Returing the Same Day, With Reserved seats. The Driver Would Not let them, as they were going to their Mothers Home to Get Their Clothes to report to the Dorms for College.

After Several Attempts with No Success, I Filed a Complaint with Consumer Affairs, and the Attorneys General Office. This Occurred on June 9, 2018.

I worked for the District Attorneys Office Here in Nashville Tennessee. I Have Contaced and Attorney To File A Class Action Lawsuit.

to Anonymous #1629214

Let us know how to be a part of the lawsuit, as Megabus continues to rip people off daily.