State: Ontario Product: Megabus Bus Ticket Booking Clear all filters (2 of 153 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Megabus in Mississauga, Ontario - Trip was wonderful from Boston, MA to New York, NY but rip off practice in online booking !

The trip was wonderful from Boston, MA to New York, NY but rip off practice! I had purchased a single trip from Boston to New York on 17 March. The ticket price was only 17.99, but the online booking was made so tricky that after making a booking I found my ticket was booked for 18of March instead of 17th of March.. Then I had to cancel, then credit issued, deducting $3 then Trading for $3, then rebooking 2.50, so total I had to pay extra 11.50 after booking my ticket, Mar 17 $11.50 Will appear on your Mar 18 statement as COACH USA INC COACH PARAMUS Mar 17 $20.49 Will appear on your Mar 18 statement as COACH USA INC COACH PARAMUS So next time, no travel by Megabus. Thanks Sajid Anjum sajidckp@gmail.com 4169390224
Review
Service
Megabus Bus Ticket Booking
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Megabus in Mississauga, Ontario - Its online booking is tricky which rip off the customer as fraudulently

I had purchased a single trip from Boston to New York on 17 March. The ticket price was only 17.99, but online booking was made so tricky that after making a booking I found my ticket was booked for 18of March instead 17th of March.. Then I had to cancel, then credit issued, deducting $3 then Trading for $3, then rebooking 2.50, so total I had to pay extra 11.50 after booking my ticket, $11.50 Will appear on your Mar 18 statement as COACH USA INC COACH PARAMUS Mar 17 $20.49 Will appear on your Mar 18 statement as COACH USA INC COACH PARAMUS So next time, no travel by Megabus. Thanks Sajid Anjum sajidckp@gmail.com 4169390224
Review