While traveling from Atlanta to Durham without air condition and having to stop on the side of the highway while the driver did everything she could possibly do we finally got back on the road only to be stranded in 90 degree weather in Charlotte NC.I take medication which has a reaction to sunlight causing me to start feeling awful.

We were told it would be 3 hours before a rescue bus could pick us up, I could hardly believe my ears. Three other passengers as well as myself decided to rent a car to complete our trip. This was not my first time traveling on Mega .bus, I have suggested friends and relatives to travel Mega bus.

this was my first bad experience and I hope there will not be any problems in the future.My son purchased my ticket and he should be reimbursed.

Review about: Megabus Air Conditioner Facility.

Reason of review: No air 3hr wait after breakdown.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

No reimbursement .

All they promised was a ride to Durham which, during a reasonable effort to fulfill that contract, you voided their obligation by leaving the scene at your own will and expense. Did your grandparents traveling that route gripe about air conditioning ?

You haven't done much traveling if you think a mechanical delay is reason for a refund.

to Anonymous #1339846

First of all I don't give a *** if I was promised a ride down the block if the trip cost a nickel I was supposed to get what I paid for.I doubt if you would have sat in 90 degree weather for 3 hours waiting to complete you trip.

You are the one who have nothing else to do other than read Mega Buss comments.Get a life!