Placed a reservation for a seat on a megabus scheduled for Sunday morning from Chicago to Milwaukee.The bus was scheduled to depart @ 7:30 am, got to the bus stop @ 7:15 am, waited, and waited.

7:45 am rolls around, started wondering where the bus was. Maybe, it's running late I thought to myself. Checked their live tracker on their website--noticed that the status stated the bus had already departed @ 7:35 am. WTF is going on?

How could the bus depart when I didnt even see a bus come to the bus stop? Ive rode the bus before and the bus stop has not changed, its still the same stop by Union Station. Emailed customer service my concern and to refund me my money for services not provided. Here is the exact reply from their customer service, "I'm sorry but your bus did depart at 7:35 and megabus.com reservation are not refundable." Must have been a phantom bus!

So, I guess they want me to do this the easy way. Contacted my bank about what had happened.

Informed them that megabus did not provide services.And, my bank agreed, they credited the amount back into my account.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of megabus bus service from Megabus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Megabus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Megabus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments