Verified Reviewer

1.9

The bus so far was on time and clean. The problem is with their website.

I have been trying to buy tickets round trip from Philadelphia to New York all this week for work. The website has basically blocked every single attempt at purchasing tickets no matter what debit or credit card I use. No matter what email I use. No matter if I go through my account login or as a guest.

I called all my credit and debit card companies to see if they were blocking my purchases and they have all said that they are approving these purchases but that the vendor is declining them. I have emailed the company several times this week as there is NO LIVE PERSON to speak to and all Ive gotten back is a standard form that says its a 3-5 day response time.

I have to go to work everyday and I cant wait 3-5 days for them to maybe reach out to me. So I am writing this review on EVERY social media I can find to let you all know that you will get no assistance to solve your problems with this company and will basically be left stranded at worst or floundering for other arrangements at best. And just to make it more understandable as to the seriousness of my complaint I have to be at work in NYC at 7am and this is the only commuter route that Ive found with that morning route time that I need.

Not greyhound or Amtrak offer a morning run that can accommodate my schedule.

So yes, Im pissed and ultimately disgusted that this company can fail to address its costumers concerns in a more timely manner. I have since found out that it is also NOT a BBB credited company either. So good luck to all of you mega bus users. I hope you never need to reach them for anything.

So I am writing this review on EVERY social media I can find to let you all know that you will get no assistance to solve your problems with this company and will basically be left stranded at worst or floundering for other arrangements at best. And just to make it more understandable as to the seriousness of my complaint I have to be at work in NYC at 7am and this is the only commuter route that Ive found with that morning route time that I need. Not greyhound or Amtrak offer a morning run that can accommodate my schedule.

So good luck to all of you mega bus users. I hope you never need to reach themanything.

User's recommendation: Find another business that cares about its customers.

Preferred solution: Take the blocking off so I can make my purchases. .

Megabus Pros: More availablilty.

Megabus Cons: Customer service unhelpful, Worst customer service, Sudden cancellations and having to pay a fee, Bad service.

Location: John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19104