6/30/19 I received an email that the. Ya would 60-90mins late.

The bus arrived at 2:30pm driver greeted me loaded my things on the bus and checked my ticket. I’m 5 months pregnant, hope on to my reserved seat #3 and notice it warm in the bus. As I’m fixing the vents another bus rider tells me the air is not working what! It’s blowing out warm air.

She states this happened about 11:30am, they had someone fix it and it only work for 15min afterwards.

So they sent the hot *** bus back in the road with babies, elderly, and pregnant women not warni g them or given the option to get their money back due to the conditions of the bus. I rode all the from Fayetteville,NC to Atlanta, GA on this hot *** bus You make your decisions on taking the cheaper route!

Product or Service Mentioned: Megabus Bus Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Megabus Cons: No air conditioned.

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Comments

Travel Expert
If you need any assistance, you may try to reach out to Megabus Customer Service directly via the Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website. You will find full Megabus contact details here including their phone numbers, email, and headquarters address. You may also try to share your experience with other Megabus customers via social media networks for faster response from the company.

Megabus Reviews