2.3
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

Choosing megabus was the WORST decision I ever made.I knew I should have listened to the reviews.

Needed to take the bus from Columbia to Atlanta so that I could catch a flight. The bus still hadn't showed up an HOUR after the original departure time. I ended up having to DRIVE my own car at 4 AM to Atlanta to catch my flight. I only made it with 5 minutes to spare.

I would never trust this company to get you where you need to go on time. None of my emails have been replied to and I had to put unnecessary gas and mileage into my car!!

I chose megabus so that I could save money and not put wear and tear on my car.Never again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bus schedule from Megabus. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Megabus to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was late bus, refund policy and poor customer service. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Megabus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments