1.4
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I asked "oliver?" If he could help me figure out how to book my trip from Mobile, AL to Conroe,TX.That i was aware the site listed Austin, Dallas, etc.

But i wasnt sure which would be better. He continued to say check the site and or google maps. Well since i was dropped off in an empty parking lot my last trip with no earthly idea where i was and had to give my people a local mcdonalds address for them to find me by gps.. I was trying to be sure where i was to relay this to my people that pick me up so i wouldnt be in unknown areas alone as a lady walking around with luggage as far as safety.

Im happy to know that i called only to be told find it. I understand all questions cant be answered but *** are people so lazy and hate their jobs that they tell people that they cant help at their first opportunity its not like its free. Im spending money. Megabus yall owe me..

Especially if u want my business with yall to continue.

But then again maybe it doesnt matter to the company either there are plenty others to fill up seats..Who said yall want or need my *** in one of your seats that costs me every bit of $65 + ...

Review about: Megabus Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments