Drivers are given free reign over who and when the seats behind them get occupied!I'm in the process of filing discrimination charges against such practices.
It's appalling they are operating in such a way.
When I contacted customer service the agent confirmed that the drivers are allowed to pick and chose at their discretion!Really?!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Once again Megabus has shown me that they don't want my business. The seven oclock bus to washington dc on May 6th, bus number DDD777 was 17 minutes late. Why..."
- "Delay by 1:50 hours, between Miami to Orlando 07/10/2015 • Restroom dirty and stop to put gas by 20 minutes and we didn't receive any refund or discounts just the..."
- "I rode the megabus for the first time the Monday prior to this incident with absolutely no issues. My text shows my 12:30pm bus was to be at the 4th..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."