1.6
Level of Comfort

Drivers are given free reign over who and when the seats behind them get occupied!I'm in the process of filing discrimination charges against such practices.

It's appalling they are operating in such a way.

When I contacted customer service the agent confirmed that the drivers are allowed to pick and chose at their discretion!Really?!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Megabus and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Megabus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Megabus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

I have had a Similar Experience as Disabled Passenger. I have tried everything to get a response from MegaBus and/or their Parent Company CoachUSA.com including contacting the Lady that from their own site is just for Disabled Passengers who feel their Rights were violated. Do you have any other suggestions?

really you are a ---hole and probably a backseat driver I don't want you to sit behind the driver.maybe you should drive next time and keep your opinion to your self .

it is hard enough to deal with the dollar ticket chasing public , that most definitely need a break from greedy cities states and companies that think like you .there are opportunities in transportation get you a bus and do whatever you want until then take a seat not next to me and sit down fold your hands and shut up