Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

If you want to ride on a bus that tries to run down a family broke down on the side of the road then Megabus is your bus company.While trying to get my kids off the highway on I-65 in Indianapolis on June 27th at 5:45pm going northbound a megabus plate #p758210 tried to hit the kids father out of the way with the front of the bus pushing him so he could continue his route he was beeping his horn with impatience as we we just trying to move our young 3,5,11 year old children off the dangerous highway as he grew more angry he used the bus to tossed my jeep down the highway and kept going.

Megabus or Coach USA inc is denying what they did to traumatize my family and has not paid for my car or offered me help even though I have witnesses and police reports that prove their driver Carl Boyd of flossmoor IL was at fault.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of megabus staff. Megabus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned megabus staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Megabus.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments