Manufacturer: Megabus Category: Sanitary Conditions Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:

3.5
Why would Megabus supply a bus without a working restroom? Surely this is unacceptable because they were aware before we boarded the bus. And now we will have to travel approximately 3 hours to get to a restroom. I appreciate affordable fares the Megabus charges...But this issue should have been dealt with before picking up pessagers. Common sense prevails!!!!

2.1
So I would normally call the company with the following complaint, but since they are so rude and constantly hang up on their customers, I'll have to leave negative feedback. I have seen ROACHES on the bus. The first time close by me; the second time ON ME!!!!! Which means these roaches are brazen!!! I pay for my travels to Orlando, not for roaches to travel!

Megabus Sanitary Conditions Review

I took the megabus on 6-1-16 it was late and the air broke down right as we were going though the dessert no cool air for 4 hr it was hot hot hot I have problem breathing as it is so not having no cool air was crazy there were kids on the bus nothing was done to keep it cool in the bus not cool megabus