Horrible Horrible, Couldn't make trip, had a Stroke in family before trip.I called them to cancel, they said they needed letter from Hospital and a email from me stating the Fact.

Sent them info. I called, nobody seen it. Sent it again, called again, owe can't find it. Called again, resent for the Third time, they gave me a number to call back.

Couldn't get nobody. They Owe me $125. Megabus is the Worst corp. there is.

Anybody thinking of Riding the Megabus better Think Again and Read the Reviews.

I wouldn't Take the Megabus if it was FREE.WORST SERVICE EVER,

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

lawrence
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1272047

i call to cancel my trip.they said no refund. you all owe me 189.00 dollars.i am talking to a law firm now. lawrence norman 2134 n 28 street milwaukee wisconsin 54208

Megabus Customer Care Review from Bellevue, Washington Megabus "I was a megabus and it broke down! The company left passengers on the side of the road for two hours before someone came to fix it. It was 100..." Read more Megabus Bus Service Review from Terrytown, Nebraska Megabus "The 9:45 am from san antonio to Houston left One minute early , and wouldnot open the door for 3 peple....i told him he was leaving early and he ..." Read more Review about Megabus Charlotte To Washington from Baltimore, Maryland Megabus "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..." Read more Megabus never arrived, but that is not the worse part... Megabus "I was scheduled to leave first on March 27 (06:15) from Liverpool to London and then second attempt on March 28 (02:10) for the same route (an attachment with my..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more