Resolved

I Brought a ticket from mega bus 10-24-15going to new Orleans from Orlando Florida for 100.00 I am on a Disability income and I miss the bus 10-25-15 At8:40am this morning.I don't think its fair.

For you to lost your money went you visit a town for vacation .you don't know take a moment to get to the megabus.you be penalize for it. I can get back home because you have to buy another ticket.

I' don't use went they could let you catch the next bus at 7:00pm to note with out loseing your money.It the same day.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of megabus orlando to new orleans from Megabus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Megabus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Megabus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1268376

I understand there need to be a better way to treat there customers that are disable and on disability income! They are horrible