After arriving at a shady truck stop in Nashville when we were supposed to be on our way to Chicago we decided to rent a car and arrive on time.How could we know our bus tickets would be refunded?

How could we be sure we would be given anything back? So we decided to rent a car but when we got off the bus we found out our luggage was left at Marta. We were allowed like children to talk to Atlanta on the bus phone and they admitted their mistake and said our bags could be returned tomorrow all we had to do was get a phone number from the driver.

The driver refused knowing there was potentially life saving beta blockers in the bags.Now a week later I am without my meds waiting.

This reviewer shared experience about "lost luggage " and wants this business to "my luggage to arrive in iowa like originally planned" as the author lost $5000. thejoieanna is overall dissatisfied with Megabus. The most disappointing about bus service at Megabus was abandoned luggage, treatment and bus drivers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Megabus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Megabus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments