2.2
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

On October 7 I had a reservation with Mega Bus the bus was extremely cold and there was no where I could even charge my phone the photo includes my reservation number My name is Sheila Taylor 708-374-4692

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Megabus and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Megabus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Megabus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Comments

Megabus - Review in Transport category from Archer, Florida Megabus "Used megabus for 1st, only and last time besides bus consistently late some rude employees and on 2 of buses bathroom not useable. While waiting extra time for Tampa bus..." Read more Megabus - Worst Customer Service / Lack of Professionalism / No Refund Megabus "6/30/16 - Ordered a roundtrip ticket from Oakland to Anaheim for the upcoming 4th of July weekend. Come to find out my departure date wasn't correct. Naturally I contact the..." Read more Megabus - Family emergency would like to renew my ticket if possible Megabus "I purchased My ticket for July 14th, and a family emergency came up the same day I was supposed to leave. I travel to NYC weekly for work and I..." Read more Megabus Bus Service Review from Pittston, Pennsylvania Megabus "Horrible customer service....bus was late an hr and a half....i left to find another way to get to wedding reception and after speaking to customer service they aid they were..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more