I was a megabus and it broke down!The company left passengers on the side of the road for two hours before someone came to fix it.
It was 100 degrees on the bus the bus driver wasnt going let was off and customer service wad rude. So after waiting another 1 for the bus to be fixed it broke down up the road where we set at a gas station from 1:30 pm to 10 pm not knowing how mush longer we would be there or if a bus was coming at all. I had my son with me it was and unsafe. So now i just trying to get my refund and that too has been a nightmare.
If i had the power to put this company out of business i would.They have no concern for their consumers and their safety
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Used megabus for 1st, only and last time besides bus consistently late some rude employees and on 2 of buses bathroom not useable. While waiting extra time for Tampa bus..."
- " While traveling from BWI to New York during the Christmas holiday a few years ago with my young daughter, I encountered an Amtrak conductor with what appeared to be..."
- "I seldom make written complaints about service, but find it very necessary to inform you of the substandard and horrible service provided by Etihad Airways. I will NEVER in my..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I took my 18 week old Siberian Husky to Banfield to be chipped, and he came out with PARVO. He died 9 days later. They admitted he could have contacted..."
- "Their professionalism and customer service is horrible I boarded a cruise for 7 days, upon one of the destinations in Bahamas I was left behind due to losing track of..."
- "I was quoted $445 and charged $490. Their reason was that they claimed the delivery was to a non-commercial area. This is untrue, see attached pic. I..."