I purchased a ticket and they text me the reservation number to my phone, due to me not being able to access my email.Next day the bus was cancelled and i called to confirm and rescheldule.In the process of reschelduling i explain again i didnt have access to my email so please text it to my phone.

me. The man confirm he understood what i asked and said yes. My friend gets to the stop where the bus is leaving from and they say the numbers that were given didnt match anything the driver had. I called megabus they tell me i got the referal number to my email.

I explain again it was sent in a text. I assume that i received everything. Not knowing until my friend went to board the bus that those were the wrong numbers. They didnt text me all the numbets as they had the first time.

Now my friend was unable to board the bus. The driver was not helpful and rude. Once again i had to call megabus. The information i was given i was not pleased.

I was told i had to purchase another ticket. Although they didnt send me all the right information i have to purchase another ticket. I dont agree with that. I feel like the quality of service is poor.

Theres no one with any authority late night who can problem solve. He had to spend the night in the cold.

Lets see what happens this morning.Im really pissed off.

2.2
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Megabus Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Megabus?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.